EAP-TLS Signature Check Failure

nabble at felix.world nabble at felix.world
Fri Jan 22 16:17:06 CET 2021

>  Wow.  That's a pretty spectacular breakage.  How the heck do these things make it to production?
Good question... It seems like a combination with a Windows Version and the TPM firmware.
E.g. one client was working well until some update of Windows. But we don't know on which exactly version something changed in the windows operation how they speak with the TPM chips.
We saw the error i think the first time nearly a year ago and to be honest we're just happy that we find the issue and how to resolve it. So we will not investigate more effort in this to figure out from which windows update the error occurs.

What we're doing is to figure out which clients we know have which TPM version, to clarify a bit at which TPM version, we're seeing this. So far it's:
    STMicroelectronics: 71.12
    Intel: 11.8.50.3399

Regards,
Lineconnect