Directing clients from specific SSID to use set passwords

lingctam lingctam at hku.hk
Mon Jan 25 10:07:10 CET 2021

Dear all,

I need to set up a guest SSID and auth requests from this SSID need to be directed to the freeradius USERS and PASSWD file for authentication.

Under the running virtual server, I have added the following line:

If (Called-Station-Id =~ /SSID/) {
                Files
                Passwd
}

I am getting the following errors in the debugging log:

(19)       elsif (Called-Station-Id =~ /SSID/) {
(19)       ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition

Could you please point me towards what may cause this? Am I missing some attributes that need to be in the files/authorize file?

Thank you.