Additional reply attributes via eap-pwd possible?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 26 16:18:29 CET 2021

On Jan 26, 2021, at 9:54 AM, nightcore500 via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote
> Thank you for your answer. I am still stuck with the problem. The radius server just does not want to send me the attributes.
> I suspect a problem with the inner-tunnel. Maybe you could help me here?

  You've added the attributes in the inner-tunnel, but you haven't told the server to send them to the client.

  You need to copy the inner tunnel attributes to the outer tunnel.  See sites-available/inner-tunnel:

	#
	#  Instead of "use_tunneled_reply", change this "if (0)" to an
	#

  Then also see sites-available/default:

	#
	#  For EAP-TTLS and PEAP, add the cached attributes to the reply.

  this comment applies to EAP-PWD, too.  Follow the instructions there.