sqlippool and exhausted pool

Mirko Alberio mirko.alberio at telemar.it
Wed Jul 21 14:07:38 CEST 2021

Hi Alan,

just another confirm to check if I understood correctly:

So now because of the misconfiguration of the NAS I have IPs in the
radippool table assigned to users not existing anymore in the radius
tables (users that ceased the service) with expiry_time in the past.

If I update those users NAS and add the interim-update, should those
record be cleared?

And, speaking of expiry_time: what is in that case the best pratice,
together with the 10 minutes interim-time? One hour (the default value)
would be fine? Thanks!

Mirko Alberio - Assistenza tecnica
e-mail: mirko.alberio at telemar.it

Telemar SpA Internet Quality Provider
Via Enrico Fermi, 235 - 36100 Vicenza - Italia
Tel 0444 291302 - Fax 0444 566310 - www.telemar.it
Assistenza tecnica 0444 1420000
Reg. Imp. Di Vicenza /C.F./P.I. 02508710247
Cap. Soc. € 120.000,00 I.V.
R.E.A. VI-236292