Enable SNMP in Freeradius

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Sun Jul 25 11:17:41 CEST 2021

On 25.07.21 01:30, luke devon via Freeradius-Users wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to monitor SNMP radius server including all the information passes by the MIB. May I know how to enable the SNMP function in the Freeradius server and where can I download latest MIB of it ?
> ThanksLuke.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Look into the trigger.conf file. There you can send SNMP traps in case
of specific events in the freeradius server.

There is also an experimental part to setup a snmp subagent to proxy
snmp rquests to the radius server. installation and config described in
the README file there. It implements the standard RADIUS MIB.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München