eduroam howto log failure mschapv2

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Wed Jun 2 21:47:47 CEST 2021

On 28/05/2021 10:22, Francesco Malvezzi via Freeradius-Users wrote:
> Yes, it would definitely work to log the event on the Directory (it's
> OpenLDAP here, I wouldn't be able to log anything more than the
> authentication attempt, but I get it).
>
> But it is a lot friendlier to be able to collect all radius logs on
> radius server, isn'it?

Can you try latest v3.0.x HEAD. We added a new section

post-auth {
   Post-Auth-Type Client-Lost {

This will be run for sessions that go quiet and stop responding.

There are a number of caveats - it will run some time later (by default
a minute after the initial request), and only when another packet comes in.

However, it should allow you to log what you need. Please test and see
how it works.

--
Matthew