rlm_peap.so Error

Tal Nur nurtal at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 02:58:19 CEST 2021

Hi All,

I installed FR 3.0.22 on Ubuntu 20.04 from package and edit eap file because default_eap_type was md5, I changed it to peap. But when I run FR in debug mode:
#sudo freeradius -X I got the error message:
 Failed to link to module 'rlm_peap': /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_peap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I checked /usr/lib/freeradius directory and really didn’t find rlm_peap.so file, but I found rlm_eap_peap.so instead.

Please, help me to fix the problem!

Thank you in advance