Version 3.0.23 has been released

petr.linke at seznam.cz petr.linke at seznam.cz
Thu Jun 10 18:31:29 CEST 2021

Many thanks for really very good work.

I have one question: In v. 3.0.22 is problem, that global clients are
defined in SQL nas table are ignored in virtual servers (reported by Enno
Groper-2 20th May 2021 at 10:28). I made some tests too on v.3.0.22, and if
global clients are defined in file clients.conf, then everything works fine,
but if global clients are defined in SQL nas table, appears the same problem
as reported Enno Groper-2.

Best regards, Petr Linke

(http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=342577)
"Version 3.0.23 has now been released.

This is a minor update on 3.0.22 to fix a number of small issues seen.
Amongst a few bug fixes there are:

- radmin commands to set home server down/up
- Warnings about TLS 1.3
- "Client-Lost" post-auth section for devices that vanish
- TLS messages added to &session-state: to help with debugging
- Notes on using EAP with older (pre-TLS 1.2) devices

Full release notes are available on the web site:

https://freeradius.org/release_notes/?br=3.0.x&re=3.0.23

Download from the usual places:

https://freeradius.org/releases/

ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/releases/tag/release_3_0_23

Packages will be available on the Network RADIUS web site soon:

https://packages.networkradius.com/

Docker images are available on Dockerhub:

https://hub.docker.com/u/freeradius

--
Matthew
-