Do not send Accounting-Response

Strong, Mark mstrong at tnsi.com
Tue Jun 15 06:28:13 CEST 2021

Weird question here, want to stop freeradius sending an Accounting-Response, I assume it's probably possible since it's like a Lego set, but how is best/easiest way of doing it on a per NAS basis.

Why you would want to do such a thing, well I'll have more info on that tomorrow after I've spoken with the Telco.

At the moment I just want to know if it's possible and best way of doing it.

Mark.

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network Services.
Any unauthorized reviews, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.