proxy.conf (from v2 to v3) - edoroam - NRO - configurations - requested - regarding

P.Thirunavukkarasu drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in
Mon Jun 21 13:20:14 CEST 2021

Hi,
Greetings and Thanks for the reply.
 1.       As I understand, the home server means the eduroam servers of NRO.
> Hence, I configured the home server and home server pool as above.
>
> 2.       Are the above proxy and realm config correct or not?

  If the server starts, yes.

*It shows "Ready to process the request" in the debugging mode.*

> 3.       Our domain name is tanuvas.org.in. I configured the realm as
LOCAL

 Yes.

*We need the the process the requests for our local users locally with our
domain name is tanuvas.org.in <http://tanuvas.org.in> as a suffix. *

> 4.       Realm DEFAULT points to the Home Server Pool EDUROAM. Is it
correct

  It depends on what you want to do.

*We need to forward the request by roaming users from other Universities to
the ERNET, our national level NRO for eduroam.  Similarly vice-versa should
happen when our users are roaming. *

> 6.       Is it necessary to configure the realms NULL and LOCAL

  It depends on what you want to do.
*We need to process the this NULL and LOCAL realm locally without proxying
to ERNET*

*Regards*
*Thirunavukkarasu*