proxy.conf (from v2 to v3) - edoroam - NRO - configurations - requested - regarding

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 21 13:23:51 CEST 2021

On Jun 21, 2021, at 7:20 AM, P.Thirunavukkarasu <drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in> wrote:
> *We need to forward the request by roaming users from other Universities to
> the ERNET, our national level NRO for eduroam.  Similarly vice-versa should
> happen when our users are roaming. *
>
>> 6.       Is it necessary to configure the realms NULL and LOCAL
>
>  It depends on what you want to do.
> *We need to process the this NULL and LOCAL realm locally without proxying
> to ERNET*

  Then read the documentation and do what it says.  The documentation explains how to do what you want.

  We are NOT going to copy & paste the documentation to this list.  We are NOT going to explain the documentation again.  We are NOT going to write your configuration for you.

  Your questions make it clear that you want us to do your work for you.  That's not going to happen.