proxy.conf (from v2 to v3) - edoroam - NRO - configurations - requested - regarding

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 22 13:45:48 CEST 2021

On Jun 22, 2021, at 7:42 AM, P.Thirunavukkarasu <drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in> wrote:
> Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am not asking you to write my code. Just
> I want to check my code.

  Then check it yourself.

  We're happy to answer questions about FreeRADIUS.  We're happy to teach people.

  But your emails come across as "I don't know what to do, so you do it".

  No, we are not your personal IT consulting company.  We're not going to do your job for you.

> I am a Veterinary Faculty, not a person from IT or Computer Science

  What does that have to do with anything?  You're doing it, so you should take pride in your work, and do your job well.  If this means learning about IT and FreeRADIUS, well.. then learn.  Did you start off knowing everything about your current job?  Or did you learn?

> Ok, I am in touch with my NRO.
> I am trying to debug my code.

  You're not asking questions about debugging the code.  "Hi, I tried this, but it doesn't work, can you help me"

  You're asking questions about us doing your job for you.