Authorization problem in wireless networks in windows 10 for eduroam

Vahap Can Dulkadiroğlu can.dulkadiroglu at samsun.edu.tr
Wed Mar 31 12:49:54 CEST 2021

Hello,

For our university, we want to do Eduroam verification over FreeRadius
(using version 3 and LDAP) using EAP-TTLS / PAP in Microsoft Windows 10
operating systems, but the password cannot be verified (access-challenge)
because FreeRadius does not receive clear text. The same protocols
(EAP-TTLS / PAP) are performed successfully for the Android operating
system and ubuntu operating systems. As Freeradius stated in the directory
settings, we think that the answer to this challenge is because there is no
windows certificate compatibility.

How can we solve this problem ? We look forward to your help.

I share the relevant photos with you

Vahap Can DULKADİROĞLU

*Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı **/ Elektronik ve Haberleşme Mühendisi*

*can.dulkadiroglu at samsun.edu.tr <can.dulkadiroglu at samsun.edu.tr>*
0(362) 313 00 55 - 1454
Canik Yerleşkesi Gürgenyatak Mahallesi Merkez Sokak No:40-2/1
CANİK/SAMSUN
www.samsun.edu.tr

*SAMSUN ÜNİVERSİTESİ*

*‘‘Nitelikli Toplum İçin, Nitelikli Üniversite’’*