MSCHAP Combining AD Authentication with External Script

Vertigo Altair vertigo.altair at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:30:26 CEST 2021

Hi FreeRADIUS People,

I want to combine AD Authentication with my external script. I know it's
not recommended to use an external script but I have to use that..

In my external script, basically I'm providing the cleartext-password to
FreeRADIUS if the username is correct.

I'm trying to working with two scenarios;

1.  Try to authenticate first using the external script, if this script
returns reject, this time try with authentication with the AD.
2. Try to authenticate first using the AD server, if the AD server returns
reject, this time try with the external script.

Thanks in advance,