Freeradius 3.0 Radacct

juliana sales porto julianaporto3 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 22:37:55 CEST 2021

Hi everyone, I am facing a problem.

I have deployed a freeradius server version 3.0 with MySQL in Ubuntu (20.04). There are the respective versions of the radius and MySQL:

mysql  Ver 8.0.23-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 for Linux on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))

radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.20, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu

FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.20

My situation is: from a mobile phone I need to connect to an access point and authenticate to that WLAN network (802.11i-WPA-802.1x) using a username and password specified in the radius database.

I would like to know why there is a new table radpostauth. Actually I don't know if this is a new table, but I have a old freeradius server where this specifications: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on Jul 26 2017 at 15:30:42 and mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.49, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.3. This server didn't has this table (radpostauth), and for some reason when I installed the new server with freeradius updates and mysql the table Radacct doesn't have any information. Is empty!

I would like to know why this is happening and why I can't receive inserts on Radacct

Att,

Juliana Porto