Some Question Tricky

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 03:22:44 CEST 2021

First of all thanks for those kind info .
my questions are :

  *   what is the best way to reject all user packets except those who is registered to server .
  *   I need to bind voucher accounts to mac address those are first use the voucher what is the best way to do ?
  *   I have repeated problem that use of MAX-ALL-SESSION for the hotspot usually reject with this message :"
Your maximum never usage time has been reached
" I try to undestand the problem with no luck .

Thanks For generous kind