Some Question Tricky

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 11 13:43:26 CEST 2021

On May 10, 2021, at 9:22 PM, mohamed almeshal <mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com> wrote:

> First of all thanks for those kind info .
> my questions are :
>
>  *   what is the best way to reject all user packets except those who is registered to server .

  The server rejects all unknown users.  This is the default behavior.

>  *   I need to bind voucher accounts to mac address those are first use the voucher what is the best way to do ?

  Custom code.  This functionality is very much site-local, and we don't include examples of how to do this.

>  *   I have repeated problem that use of MAX-ALL-SESSION for the hotspot usually reject with this message :"
> Your maximum never usage time has been reached

  Something needs to reset the session times.  When you configure it to "never" reset, then it never resets.  Which means that you have to do it manually.