Some Question Tricky

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Tue May 11 14:53:10 CEST 2021

Hi Mohamed,

> On May 10, 2021, at 9:22 PM, mohamed almeshal
> <mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com> wrote:
 >
 > First of all thanks for those kind info .
 > my questions are :
 >
 >  *   what is the best way to reject all user packets except those who is
> registered to server .

Not sure if this what you are asking since if a user is not authenticated access is denied but here goes...
For our access network when an unknown user if presented we accept and forward the session to a walled garden website that says
Your username is incorrectly set, please check your configuration parameters
Because most will just try changing the password if they get an authentication failure , not seeing username and uesrname are diferent...

Brian