How do I see if the user has disconnected?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 15 20:53:13 CEST 2021

On May 15, 2021, at 2:20 PM, Mark Antony via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> I can tell you are doing this for 25 years. You probably think everyone has the same level of understanding as you do.

  What a condescending and ignorant thing to say.

> I'm doing this for short while and I wasn't comparing myself to you, in case I have hurt your pride, that wasn't my intention.

  It comes across like your intention was to condescendingly explain basic concepts to people who've been doing this for 25 years.

  Do you go to your car mechanic, and explain "Hey, those black round things which touch the ground are called 'tires' " ?

  No?  Then don't do it here.  It's rude.

> I didn't intend to say anything that was impolite. We are having a normal conversation. Speaking of impolite, the way you continue patronising me is not polite.

  If you don't like people pointing out your misbehaviour, then don't misbehave.

  If you keep complaining, you will be banned from the list.  I have zero patience for people who don't follow instructions, try to lord it over me, and who complain when told that their behavior is inappropriate.