Check local before LDAP Authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 28 18:06:33 CEST 2021

On May 28, 2021, at 11:18 AM, Anthony Stuckey <anthonystuckey at gmail.com> wrote:
> The answer to that is clearly

  ... put up or shut up.

  I have zero patience for people who want everyone *else* to do their work for them.  It is immoral and unethical to complain when you get something for free.  It is immoral and unethical to demand that other people work for free, to make you happy.

  As you've shown earlier, the problem isn't the documentation.  The problem is you.  You were unable to use the most basic skills to find the relevant documentation.  Instead, you complained that it didn't exist.

  Well, it did.  And in the most logical place:  Pointers to Apple documentation about certs were in raddb/certs/README.  I asked you "where else should we put it so that you would find it?"

  Instead of answering, you ran away.  Because you would rather kill yourself than contribute something positive.  Because you don't want to admit that the reason you couldn't find the documentation was *you*.

  If you keep complaining, you will be unsubscribed from the list and banned.  This list is for people who want to get things done.  You clearly don't, so your opinions are not welcome here.