Some Random Questions

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 01:03:32 CEST 2021

dear all ,
Thanks For you kind to support us .
I have some issues about freeRadius installation

  *   First : I discover issue may be mislead , but I will descript it to yours , if I connect the mikrotik NAS with my freeradius service and the users being auth before with other freeradius service my server open session in radacct and consider them valid even if some of them have not radcheck data .(strange) .
  *   Second : how I can run external script that run by freeradius in the sites-available default to acct as cron job , I know how to run cron job but I would to like to sync it with freeradius .