detail file locking

Thor Spruyt thor.spruyt at telenet.be
Thu Nov 25 11:06:06 CET 2021

----- On Nov 24, 2021, at 7:45 PM, aland aland at deployingradius.com wrote:
>  That's fine.
>  That's also fine.
>  0644 in octal is 420 decimal.  So that's fine.

Ok ;-)

When the server stop I get the following in radius.log:
Wed Nov 24 16:32:10 2021 : Error: detail (/opt/radius/var/queue/queue_000/detail-000): Failed writing exit status to master: Bad file descriptor

detail.c:
                        /*
                         *      If we're supposed to exit then tell
                         *      the master thread we've exited.
                         */
                        if (data->child_pipe[0] < 0) {
                                packet = NULL;
                                if (write(data->master_pipe[1], &packet, sizeof(packet)) < 0) {
                                        ERROR("detail (%s): Failed writing exit status to master: %s",
                                              data->name, fr_syserror(errno));
                                }
                                return NULL;
                        }

Could that be a hint that there's an issue with the file descriptor management somewhere ?

--
Thor