AW: Help with FreeRadius Server not binding to auth address

Walter Schober walter.schober at neotel.at
Fri Oct 1 14:25:53 CEST 2021

Hi Benjamin!

Have a look at

netstat -taupen | grep 18120

br

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users-bounces+walter.schober=neotel.at at lists.freeradius.org> Im Auftrag von Benjamin Diehl
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Oktober 2021 14:17
An: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Betreff: Help with FreeRadius Server not binding to auth address

I am trying to create a FreeRadius server that authenticates with Google Workspace, I believe I have gotten everything else set correctly. However, at the end it errors out on Opening IP addresses and Ports
} # server default
radiusd: #### Opening IP addresses and Ports ####
listen {
      type = "auth"
      ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
      port = 18120
Failed binding to auth address 127.0.0.1 port 18120 bound to server inner-tunnel: Address already in use
/etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[33]: Error binding to port for 127.0.0.1 port 18120

I have tried a few things to fix the issue but nothing has worked. I have included the full code out put from freeradius -X
below.

[...]