Commercial support needed

David Baird dbaird at osd.wednet.edu
Thu Oct 7 19:43:23 CEST 2021

Hello,

I work for a K12 school district.  We have a functional freeradius setup
providing authentication to our Aruba wireless network.  Unfortunately, the
technician who set up and managed both the wireless network and radius left
suddenly a few weeks ago with no notice and no knowledge transfer.  I am
looking for an expert to help us overcome an immediate need to enable 2
additional wireless controllers to communicate with our radius servers.
Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Dave Baird
Network Admin
Olympia School District