FreeRADIUS - Google LDAP - Error in debug mode - Regarding

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Oct 15 12:55:12 CEST 2021

On Oct 15, 2021, at 2:42 AM, Thirunavukkarasu Palanisamy <drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in> wrote:
> The client gets connected with RADIUS by disabling the CA validation.

  That is entirely the wrong solution.  Just configure the CA on the client.

  Disabling CA validation means that the client will connect to *any* RADIUS server, and hand over the passwords.  This is insecure, and very wrong.

> But I am facing unique problem, that the clients gets connected only when I
> run the server in debug mode
> In debug mode the RADIUS shows that it is ready to process the requests.
> Any reason for this?

  The default configuration works fine.  So what did you change?  I don't know, because you're very careful to not give any useful information.

  Does it to LDAP?  AD?  ntlm_auth?  I have no idea.  You do, but you're not saying.

  This is like taking your car to the mechanic, and saying "It doesn't work right".  When the mechanic asks "what's wrong?"  You say "I dunno, you're the mechanic, you fix it."

  This approach is unhelpful.

  My guess (and it's only a guess), is that it's a permissions issue.  I'll follow your style here, and give no more useful information than that.  If you think about it carefully and read the configuration, that should be enough to fix the issue.