EAP TTLS woes

adrian.p.smith at bt.com adrian.p.smith at bt.com
Mon Oct 18 10:57:56 CEST 2021

Just as a follow up to this......

We were using a wifi config file to configure the devices and by using adb logcat we established that the realm being used did not match the DNS name of the server certificate. Some versions of Android are more sensitive to this than others.

Hopefully this might help someone else in the future.

Thanks for the continued support.