FreeRADIUS - Google LDAP - Error in debug mode - Regarding

P.Thirunavukkarasu drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in
Mon Oct 25 14:30:22 CEST 2021

Hi all,
Thanks a lot....
I configured the dynamic vlan assignment for the LDAP based user groups in
freeradius.
Regarding the certificates...
https://www.apt-browse.org/browse/ubuntu/bionic/main/amd64/freeradius-config/3.0.16+dfsg-1ubuntu3/file/etc/freeradius/3.0/certs/README
In the above link there is a good description about the certificates. It is
a good guide for the beginners...
But I failed to identify the documentation for the LDAP based user group
restrictions to set the maximum connection, bandwidth limitation,download
and upload limits (per user group of LDAP)
I am searching for the freeradius documentation for the above...
I don't know where to start on the FreeRADIUS server..
With Regards,
Thirunavukkarasu