FreeRADIUS - Google LDAP - Error in debug mode - Regarding

P.Thirunavukkarasu drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in
Tue Oct 26 14:59:43 CEST 2021

Hi all,
Thanks for the information shared. Everyday I am learning from you people.
I am trying to find a solution based on your suggestions.
As you mentioned we are looking for specific attributes for our NAS. I am
doing a search with our NAS documentation.
The following link is referred to by one person regarding that...
https://fossies.org/linux/freeradius-server/share/dictionary.aruba

One question regarding the EAP Termination / Offload
Can we Offload the EAP in the APs? Is it recommended?
https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/Instant_87_WebHelp/Content/instant-ug/wlan-ssid-conf/conf-secur-sett.htm?Highlight=ldap
Regards,
Thirunavukkarasu