Networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Clive Allen cliveallen0907 at gmx.com
Wed Sep 8 08:59:28 CEST 2021

   [1]>>https://packages.networkradius.com/freeradius-3.0/centos/7/
   >>You'll just need to use the correct yum command to tell it which
   version
   >>to install (or download and install the RPMs manually).
   >>But in any case, use 3.0.23-3. There's no reason to use the older
   >>versions with known bugs.

   Version 3.0.33 was a typo on my part. It should have read 3.0.22.

   Under normal circumstances I would simply install 3.0.23 as you
   suggested,
   however, we have customers who are utilising 3.0.22 and I need to get
   the
   labs set up exactly the same so I can start testing the new
   configurations
   they are asking for.

   I have created the new baseURL with
   https://packages.networkradius.com/freeradius-3.0/centos/7/
   and, in fact, if I go the URL sure enough, there is version 3.0.22.
   However, again, when I try to list
   freeradius (yum list freeradius) I only get 3.0.23 in the listing. If I
   try to install via the actual version
   name then I get a yum response of "it cannot be found, nothing to do".
   This is really frustrating as version 3.0.22 is at the URL, as you
   rightly state, but it simply will not
   show in any listing.

   I also tried the yum install direct from the URL to bypass the repo
   file, with no luck either. I do not
   want to go down the manual route of rpm installation as I am not overly
   expert with Linux as yet
   and will more than likely mess it up. Any further help would be
   appreciated.