Networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 8 13:33:10 CEST 2021

On Sep 8, 2021, at 7:25 AM, Clive Allen <cliveallen0907 at gmx.com> wrote:
>   How is it nonsense?

  I'll remind you what you said:

"I am sure the answer to any  question asked in this group is resolvable with some googling and research."

  This comment is demeaning, and insulting.  As best I can tell, it is *intended* to be demeaning and insulting.

   And yes, it is utter nonsense.  Many, many, things people want to do are essentially programming in "unlang".  You cannot write programs by "googling" things.  I'm rather surprised that anyone would think so.