Networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 8 15:07:50 CEST 2021

On Sep 8, 2021, at 9:02 AM, Clive Allen <cliveallen0907 at gmx.com> wrote:
>   Please don't assume you know why I wrote that comment. I absolutely did
>   not write that comment to demean or insult anyone.

  If you don't intend to insult people, then don't write insulting comments.  This is politeness 101.

  Whether or not you believe it's insulting, it is.   The help I give here is *not* limited to things which could be googled.

  Your comment was factually incorrect, and personally demeaning towards me.  It was entirely inappropriate.