Two frreadius are connected to the same AD, and the first one is unavailable

yanyi5496 at gmail.com yanyi5496 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 05:29:44 CEST 2021

    I have two freeradius on different ubuntu server, and I use freeradius to connect AD, when I configure freeradius A to connect AD, freeradius A was working, then I configure freeradius B to connect AD with same user and password,  freeradius B was working, but freeradius A didn`t work, I checked their configuration, they arm same, freeradius A log is as follows:
    Tue Sep 14 03:02:26 2021 : Error: Program returned code (1) and output 'NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD: When trying to update a password, this return status indicates that the value provided as the current password is not correct. (0xc000006a)'
Tue Sep 14 03:02:26 2021 : Auth: (3) Login incorrect: [sqauser/xxxxxxx] (from client 127.0.0.1 port 2 cli xxxxxxxxx)
    I make sure I use the correct account information, I don't know what went wrong, freeradius configuration or AD configuration. I'm really confused.

Thanks
Jason Chen