Relase estimation for version 4?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Wed Sep 15 15:03:58 CEST 2021

Hi,

is there any estimation for a release date for the version 4 of FR? We
would like to see the TACACS feature in the software. Then we could
suggest my customer to switch from a commercial RADIUS server to FR.

I assume that networkradius also will support the new features of version 4.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München