Good guest WLAN portal solution?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Wed Sep 15 15:22:17 CEST 2021

Hi,

perhaps this question is not completely FR related. But I'd like to ask
this community anyway.

What solution can you recommend for a Guest WLAN setup?

We need a solution that provides a capture portal, so that the user can
generate a OTP for a limited access. Also there must be a portal that
the user agrees to the terms & conditions and only after agreement gets
access.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München