Freeradius , AD and Mikrotik Integration

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Sep 19 15:17:41 CEST 2021

On Sep 19, 2021, at 3:14 AM, ReZa Esfahani <esfahanii.reza at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes .the rules are different for different user groups. for example i
> have 15 different group in AD  which i want to limit their tx and rx
> bandwidth based on the group they belong

   That's possible.  Just check for LDAP groups, and then set the reply attributes.

> and if possible i want to limit their multi login session and even set
> a traffic quota for each user group. my questions is how AD retrieve
> Group information from AD and where should i mention AD group names in
> which file ?

  All of this is documented...  See this page, which points to a "getting started" guide, among other things.

https://freeradius.org/documentation/

  See also the Wiki:

http://wiki.freeradius.org

  You can search for terms such as "LDAP" or "group" to get specific documentation.

  You can also read the configuration files.  Each file is *extensively* documented in the comments.