Block guest VPN

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 22 17:12:44 CEST 2021

On Sep 22, 2021, at 11:08 AM, Sazzad Hossain <sazzad.suzon89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i have found my mistake and change it [@ sites-enables/default] but now it
> shows this failure output. Any idea?
> reading pairlist file /etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-config/files/authorize
> /etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-config/files/authorize[96]: *Entry does not begin
> with a user name*
> *Failed reading /etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-config/files/authorize*
> /etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-enabled/files[9]: *Instantiation failed for module
> "files"*

  You edited the configuration files and broke the server.  Don't do that.

  Follow the examples and the documentation.  The format of that file is extensively documented.

  And I never understand the point of asking a question, but not saying what you did.  WHAT change did you make?  What is on line 9 of that file?

  We don't know, and you're refusing to tell us.  Please learn to ask good questions.

  Please also follow the documentation and examples.  If you're making simple mistakes, it's always best to read the docs.  When you post many questions a day, each of which contains simple syntax errors, it makes it difficult for us to help you.  All of the replies you get will be "read the docs".