FreeRadius Fresh installation 3.0.23 "${dialect}" Reference "${dialect}" not found

Marki jm+freeradiususer at roth.lu
Thu Sep 23 19:01:51 CEST 2021

I also doubt that to be the root cause.
I also doubt that replacing the physical server changes anything.

But if any of it holds true, it will give a nice story ;)

I suspect OP is not giving all the information of what he is doing /
doing differently in VM and physical server. Just like in August ("I did
stuff and it didn't work"[tm])

How are you installing the server / VM? Is it all manually? Is there any
configuration mgmt / deployment / CI tool involved?
Are you using _exactly_ the same repos both times and _exactly_ the same OS?
Please provide output of "apt-cache policy" and "cat /etc/os-release"
and "uname -a".

Please stop posting images/screenshots of any command results. Use text
and format it properly.

_Before_ issuing for example any "ln" commands, have you checked the
contents of the directories you are manipulating?
Check that everything is as it should be before issuing any commands.
Issue the commands.
Then check if they did what they were supposed to do.