Freeradius and mysql

Santi Arenós - Redes4u santi at redes4u.com
Wed Mar 1 19:33:13 UTC 2023

Hello, I have installed freeradius and daloradius

It has been successfully installed but it's not working. I create nas and users with daloradius, users and nas has been inserted in database correctly , but it's not working.
ports 1812, 1813, 18120 are listening. If I try to do a request never arrive. Either trying radtest or with  freeradius -X and using Ntradping to send request and nothing appear. I have used tcpdump -eqntl -i eth0 port 1812 and nothing appears.

Could you help me in this issue? I need to fix it. Regards!

Debugfile is attached.

[cid:3eafdd60-4125-4524-a2ef-fc96e51528f2]<http://redes4u.com>