Subject: [abrt] freeradius: radiusd killed by SIGSEGV
From: "user@localhost" <user@localhost>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 15:13:52 +0000

reason:         radiusd killed by SIGSEGV
cmdline:        /usr/sbin/radiusd -f
executable:     /usr/sbin/radiusd
package:        freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7
component:      freeradius
pid:            29747
pwd:            /
hostname:       freerad1.wlv.ac.uk
count:          5
abrt_version:   2.1.11
analyzer:       CCpp
architecture:   x86_64
event_log:      
global_pid:     29747
kernel:         3.10.0-1160.11.1.el7.x86_64
last_occurrence: 1627312428
os_release:     CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
pkg_arch:       x86_64
pkg_epoch:      0
pkg_fingerprint: BE18 FC5A 4138 2202
pkg_name:       freeradius
pkg_release:    2.el7
pkg_vendor:     (none)
pkg_version:    3.0.23
runlevel:       N 3
time:           Mon 26 Jul 2021 15:56:44 BST
type:           CCpp
uid:            95
ureports_counter: 5
username:       radiusd
uuid:           714201652bfd010f05751c795cf3654fd7e03023

reported_to:
:uReport: BTHASH=585e2cbcfc54cfe8d7138451e2612b4935e4c798
:ABRT Server: URL=https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/reports/bthash/585e2cbcfc54cfe8d7138451e2612b4935e4c798
core_backtrace:
:{   "signal": 11
:,   "executable": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:,   "stacktrace":
:      [ {   "crash_thread": true
:        ,   "frames":
:              [ {   "address": 4366936
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 172632
:                ,   "function_name": "fr_state_put_vps"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4264533
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 70229
:                ,   "function_name": "rad_postauth"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4419384
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 225080
:                ,   "function_name": "request_finish"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4390503
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 196199
:                ,   "function_name": "request_handler_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189276325
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 32421
:                ,   "function_name": "start_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755179293037
:                ,   "build_id": "f9fafde281e0e0e2af45911ad0fa115b64c2cea8"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 1042797
:                ,   "function_name": "__clone"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libc.so.6"
:                } ]
:        }
:      , {   "frames":
:              [ {   "address": 139755189300027
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56123
:                ,   "function_name": "do_futex_wait.constprop.1"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300175
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56271
:                ,   "function_name": "__new_sem_wait_slow.constprop.0"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300331
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56427
:                ,   "function_name": "sem_wait@@GLIBC_2.2.5"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4389791
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 195487
:                ,   "function_name": "request_handler_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189276325
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 32421
:                ,   "function_name": "start_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755179293037
:                ,   "build_id": "f9fafde281e0e0e2af45911ad0fa115b64c2cea8"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 1042797
:                ,   "function_name": "__clone"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libc.so.6"
:                } ]
:        }
:      , {   "frames":
:              [ {   "address": 139755189300027
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56123
:                ,   "function_name": "do_futex_wait.constprop.1"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300175
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56271
:                ,   "function_name": "__new_sem_wait_slow.constprop.0"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300331
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56427
:                ,   "function_name": "sem_wait@@GLIBC_2.2.5"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4389791
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 195487
:                ,   "function_name": "request_handler_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189276325
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 32421
:                ,   "function_name": "start_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755179293037
:                ,   "build_id": "f9fafde281e0e0e2af45911ad0fa115b64c2cea8"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 1042797
:                ,   "function_name": "__clone"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libc.so.6"
:                } ]
:        }
:      , {   "frames":
:              [ {   "address": 139755189300027
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56123
:                ,   "function_name": "do_futex_wait.constprop.1"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300175
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56271
:                ,   "function_name": "__new_sem_wait_slow.constprop.0"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300331
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56427
:                ,   "function_name": "sem_wait@@GLIBC_2.2.5"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4389791
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 195487
:                ,   "function_name": "request_handler_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189276325
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 32421
:                ,   "function_name": "start_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755179293037
:                ,   "build_id": "f9fafde281e0e0e2af45911ad0fa115b64c2cea8"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 1042797
:                ,   "function_name": "__clone"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libc.so.6"
:                } ]
:        }
:      , {   "frames":
:              [ {   "address": 139755189300027
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56123
:                ,   "function_name": "do_futex_wait.constprop.1"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300175
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56271
:                ,   "function_name": "__new_sem_wait_slow.constprop.0"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189300331
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 56427
:                ,   "function_name": "sem_wait@@GLIBC_2.2.5"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4389791
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 195487
:                ,   "function_name": "request_handler_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755189276325
:                ,   "build_id": "2b482b3bae79def4e5bc9791bc6bbdae0e93e359"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 32421
:                ,   "function_name": "start_thread"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libpthread.so.0"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755179293037
:                ,   "build_id": "f9fafde281e0e0e2af45911ad0fa115b64c2cea8"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 1042797
:                ,   "function_name": "__clone"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libc.so.6"
:                } ]
:        }
:      , {   "frames":
:              [ {   "address": 139755179256227
:                ,   "build_id": "f9fafde281e0e0e2af45911ad0fa115b64c2cea8"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 1005987
:                ,   "function_name": "__select"
:                ,   "file_name": "/lib64/libc.so.6"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 139755212121164
:                ,   "build_id": "7a9a2a72790b2c5adee0f8930f2c12c45b662af3"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 173132
:                ,   "function_name": "fr_event_loop"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-radius.so"
:                }
:              , {   "address": 4261003
:                ,   "build_id": "e31f5ecfbc6b3cfe081cf65a64f82092d7177ab2"
:                ,   "build_id_offset": 66699
:                ,   "function_name": "main"
:                ,   "file_name": "/usr/sbin/radiusd"
:                } ]
:        } ]
:}
cgroup:
:11:cpuset:/
:10:memory:/system.slice/radiusd.service
:9:perf_event:/
:8:devices:/system.slice
:7:hugetlb:/
:6:net_prio,net_cls:/
:5:freezer:/
:4:blkio:/
:3:pids:/
:2:cpuacct,cpu:/
:1:name=systemd:/system.slice/radiusd.service
dso_list:
:/usr/lib64/libattr.so.1.1.0 libattr-2.4.46-13.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1543393218
:/usr/lib64/libgnutls.so.28.43.3 gnutls-3.3.29-9.el7_6.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021810
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_mschapv2.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libresolv-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/proto_vmps.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_realm.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libz.so.1.2.7 zlib-1.2.7-18.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021804
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_ldap.so freeradius-ldap-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311144
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_chap.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.2k openssl-libs-1:1.0.2k-21.el7_9.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021819
:/usr/lib64/libnettle.so.4.7 nettle-2.7.1-8.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436116
:/usr/lib64/libbz2.so.1.0.6 bzip2-libs-1.0.6-13.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436103
:/usr/lib64/libp11-kit.so.0.3.0 p11-kit-0.23.5-3.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436113
:/usr/lib64/libfreebl3.so nss-softokn-freebl-3.53.1-6.el7_9.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021791
:/usr/lib64/libkrb5support.so.0.1 krb5-libs-1.15.1-50.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021821
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expiration.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libpthread-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/gconv/UTF-16.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_radutmp.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-dhcp.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_linelog.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_replicate.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unix.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-eap.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/ld-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_sqlite.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_sqlite.so freeradius-sqlite-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311144
:/usr/lib64/libnss_dns-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/libtalloc.so.2.1.16 libtalloc-2.1.16-1.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021805
:/usr/lib64/libgmp.so.10.2.0 gmp-1:6.0.0-15.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436112
:/usr/lib64/libodbcinst.so.2.0.0 unixODBC-2.3.1-14.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021832
:/usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.2k openssl-libs-1:1.0.2k-21.el7_9.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021819
:/usr/lib64/libodbc.so.2.0.0 unixODBC-2.3.1-14.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021832
:/usr/lib64/samba/libwinbind-client-samba4.so libwbclient-0:4.10.16-9.el7_9.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021987
:/usr/lib64/libcom_err.so.2.1 libcom_err-1.42.9-19.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021804
:/usr/lib64/libgpg-error.so.0.10.0 libgpg-error-1.12-3.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436110
:/usr/local/openldap/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2.11.6 openldap-ltb-2.4.58-1.el7.x86_64 (LTB-project) 1617022127
:/usr/lib64/libdl-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/libkeyutils.so.1.5 keyutils-libs-1.5.8-3.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436104
:/usr/lib64/libc-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/libgcc_s-4.8.5-20150702.so.1 libgcc-4.8.5-44.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021779
:/usr/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6 sqlite-3.7.17-8.el7_7.1.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021812
:/usr/lib64/libelf-0.176.so elfutils-libelf-0.176-5.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021810
:/usr/lib64/libtdsodbc.so.0.0.0 freetds-libs-1.1.20-1.el7.x86_64 (Fedora Project) 1617021841
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_preprocess.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_attr_filter.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libsystemd.so.0.6.0 systemd-libs-219-78.el7_9.2.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021978
:/usr/lib64/libcap.so.2.22 libcap-2.22-11.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021804
:/usr/lib64/libnsl-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/libm-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/libtinfo.so.5.9 ncurses-libs-5.9-14.20130511.el7_4.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436097
:/usr/lib64/gconv/gconv-modules.cache glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_mschap.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_tls.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expr.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libcrypt-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_detail.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/local/openldap/lib64/liblber-2.4.so.2.11.6 openldap-ltb-2.4.58-1.el7.x86_64 (LTB-project) 1617022127
:/usr/lib64/libhogweed.so.2.5 nettle-2.7.1-8.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436116
:/usr/lib64/libpcre.so.1.2.0 pcre-8.32-17.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436098
:/usr/lib64/libselinux.so.1 libselinux-2.5-15.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021804
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_peap.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_files.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/gconv/CP1252.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/samba/libreplace-samba4.so samba-client-libs-0:4.10.16-9.el7_9.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021988
:/usr/lib64/librt-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_utf8.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/sbin/radiusd freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_date.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libltdl.so.7.3.0 libtool-ltdl-2.4.2-22.el7_3.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436130
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_pap.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libgcrypt.so.11.8.2 libgcrypt-1.5.3-14.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436110
:/usr/lib64/libdw-0.176.so elfutils-libs-0.176-5.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021978
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_exec.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_digest.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libk5crypto.so.3.1 krb5-libs-1.15.1-50.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021821
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_logintime.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/gconv/ISO8859-1.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/libpcap.so.1.5.3 libpcap-14:1.5.3-12.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021833
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_unixodbc.so freeradius-unixODBC-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311144
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unpack.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_soh.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/sasl2/libsasldb.so.3.0.0 cyrus-sasl-lib-2.1.26-23.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1543393229
:/usr/lib64/sasl2/libplain.so.3.0.0 cyrus-sasl-plain-2.1.26-23.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1543393471
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dhcp.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/sasl2/liblogin.so.3.0.0 cyrus-sasl-plain-2.1.26-23.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1543393471
:/usr/lib64/libtasn1.so.6.5.3 libtasn1-4.10-1.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436116
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dynamic_clients.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.3.0.0 cyrus-sasl-gssapi-2.1.26-23.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1543393229
:/usr/lib64/libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2 krb5-libs-1.15.1-50.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021821
:/usr/lib64/libkrb5.so.3.3 krb5-libs-1.15.1-50.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021821
:/usr/lib64/sasl2/libanonymous.so.3.0.0 cyrus-sasl-lib-2.1.26-23.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1543393229
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-server.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/samba/wbclient/libwbclient.so.0.15 libwbclient-0:4.10.16-9.el7_9.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021987
:/usr/lib64/libdb-5.3.so libdb-5.3.21-25.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021811
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_passwd.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/liblzma.so.5.2.2 xz-libs-5.2.2-1.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1523436101
:/usr/lib64/liblz4.so.1.8.3 lz4-1.8.3-1.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021833
:/usr/lib64/libreadline.so.6.2 readline-6.2-11.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021810
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_always.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libffi.so.6.0.1 libffi-3.0.13-19.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021814
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-radius.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libnss_files-2.17.so glibc-2.17-317.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1617021800
:/usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache_rbtree.so freeradius-3.0.23-2.el7.x86_64 (None) 1627311143
:/usr/lib64/libsasl2.so.3.0.0 cyrus-sasl-lib-2.1.26-23.el7.x86_64 (CentOS) 1543393229
environ:
:LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
:PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
:NOTIFY_SOCKET=/run/systemd/notify
:WATCHDOG_PID=29747
:WATCHDOG_USEC=60000000
:HOME=/home/radius
:LOGNAME=radiusd
:USER=radiusd
:SHELL=/sbin/nologin
:HOSTNAME=freerad1.wlv.ac.uk
exploitable:
:Likely crash reason: Jump to an invalid address
:Exploitable rating (0-9 scale): 6
limits:
:Limit                     Soft Limit           Hard Limit           Units     
:Max cpu time              unlimited            unlimited            seconds   
:Max file size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
:Max data size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
:Max stack size            8388608              unlimited            bytes     
:Max core file size        0                    0                    bytes     
:Max resident set          unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
:Max processes             1857                 1857                 processes 
:Max open files            1024                 4096                 files     
:Max locked memory         65536                65536                bytes     
:Max address space         unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
:Max file locks            unlimited            unlimited            locks     
:Max pending signals       1857                 1857                 signals   
:Max msgqueue size         819200               819200               bytes     
:Max nice priority         0                    0                    
:Max realtime priority     0                    0                    
:Max realtime timeout      unlimited            unlimited            us        
machineid:
:systemd=dfdcfa99721a4d72b447e02dff8145a1
:sosreport_uploader-dmidecode=07a37fb35f122fcead82e3a7121ea731c18ddedbd850d9f06df7a63c610ef481
maps:
:00400000-0046b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316963                            /usr/sbin/radiusd
:0066a000-0066d000 r--p 0006a000 fd:00 1316963                            /usr/sbin/radiusd
:0066d000-00671000 rw-p 0006d000 fd:00 1316963                            /usr/sbin/radiusd
:00671000-00673000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:00b52000-01484000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0                                  [heap]
:7f1b20000000-7f1b202aa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b202aa000-7f1b24000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b28000000-7f1b28263000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b28263000-7f1b2c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b2c000000-7f1b2c04a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b2c04a000-7f1b30000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b30000000-7f1b30031000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b30031000-7f1b34000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b37025000-7f1b37027000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312040                    /usr/lib64/gconv/CP1252.so
:7f1b37027000-7f1b37226000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1312040                    /usr/lib64/gconv/CP1252.so
:7f1b37226000-7f1b37227000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1312040                    /usr/lib64/gconv/CP1252.so
:7f1b37227000-7f1b37228000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1312040                    /usr/lib64/gconv/CP1252.so
:7f1b37228000-7f1b3722a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312272                    /usr/lib64/gconv/UTF-16.so
:7f1b3722a000-7f1b3742a000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1312272                    /usr/lib64/gconv/UTF-16.so
:7f1b3742a000-7f1b3742b000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1312272                    /usr/lib64/gconv/UTF-16.so
:7f1b3742b000-7f1b3742c000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1312272                    /usr/lib64/gconv/UTF-16.so
:7f1b3742c000-7f1b37433000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312729                    /usr/lib64/libffi.so.6.0.1
:7f1b37433000-7f1b37632000 ---p 00007000 fd:00 1312729                    /usr/lib64/libffi.so.6.0.1
:7f1b37632000-7f1b37633000 r--p 00006000 fd:00 1312729                    /usr/lib64/libffi.so.6.0.1
:7f1b37633000-7f1b37634000 rw-p 00007000 fd:00 1312729                    /usr/lib64/libffi.so.6.0.1
:7f1b37634000-7f1b37645000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312951                    /usr/lib64/libtasn1.so.6.5.3
:7f1b37645000-7f1b37845000 ---p 00011000 fd:00 1312951                    /usr/lib64/libtasn1.so.6.5.3
:7f1b37845000-7f1b37846000 r--p 00011000 fd:00 1312951                    /usr/lib64/libtasn1.so.6.5.3
:7f1b37846000-7f1b37847000 rw-p 00012000 fd:00 1312951                    /usr/lib64/libtasn1.so.6.5.3
:7f1b37847000-7f1b37961000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312831                    /usr/lib64/libp11-kit.so.0.3.0
:7f1b37961000-7f1b37b61000 ---p 0011a000 fd:00 1312831                    /usr/lib64/libp11-kit.so.0.3.0
:7f1b37b61000-7f1b37b6b000 r--p 0011a000 fd:00 1312831                    /usr/lib64/libp11-kit.so.0.3.0
:7f1b37b6b000-7f1b37b75000 rw-p 00124000 fd:00 1312831                    /usr/lib64/libp11-kit.so.0.3.0
:7f1b37b75000-7f1b37b76000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b37b76000-7f1b37b86000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1331047                    /usr/lib64/libodbcinst.so.2.0.0
:7f1b37b86000-7f1b37d86000 ---p 00010000 fd:00 1331047                    /usr/lib64/libodbcinst.so.2.0.0
:7f1b37d86000-7f1b37d87000 r--p 00010000 fd:00 1331047                    /usr/lib64/libodbcinst.so.2.0.0
:7f1b37d87000-7f1b37d88000 rw-p 00011000 fd:00 1331047                    /usr/lib64/libodbcinst.so.2.0.0
:7f1b37d88000-7f1b37dfe000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312816                    /usr/lib64/libgmp.so.10.2.0
:7f1b37dfe000-7f1b37ffd000 ---p 00076000 fd:00 1312816                    /usr/lib64/libgmp.so.10.2.0
:7f1b37ffd000-7f1b37fff000 r--p 00075000 fd:00 1312816                    /usr/lib64/libgmp.so.10.2.0
:7f1b37fff000-7f1b38000000 rw-p 00077000 fd:00 1312816                    /usr/lib64/libgmp.so.10.2.0
:7f1b38000000-7f1b381d4000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b381d4000-7f1b3c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3c202000-7f1b3c231000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312963                    /usr/lib64/libnettle.so.4.7
:7f1b3c231000-7f1b3c431000 ---p 0002f000 fd:00 1312963                    /usr/lib64/libnettle.so.4.7
:7f1b3c431000-7f1b3c432000 r--p 0002f000 fd:00 1312963                    /usr/lib64/libnettle.so.4.7
:7f1b3c432000-7f1b3c433000 rw-p 00030000 fd:00 1312963                    /usr/lib64/libnettle.so.4.7
:7f1b3c433000-7f1b3c561000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1319899                    /usr/lib64/libgnutls.so.28.43.3
:7f1b3c561000-7f1b3c760000 ---p 0012e000 fd:00 1319899                    /usr/lib64/libgnutls.so.28.43.3
:7f1b3c760000-7f1b3c76a000 r--p 0012d000 fd:00 1319899                    /usr/lib64/libgnutls.so.28.43.3
:7f1b3c76a000-7f1b3c76c000 rw-p 00137000 fd:00 1319899                    /usr/lib64/libgnutls.so.28.43.3
:7f1b3c76c000-7f1b3c76d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3c76d000-7f1b3c793000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312961                    /usr/lib64/libhogweed.so.2.5
:7f1b3c793000-7f1b3c992000 ---p 00026000 fd:00 1312961                    /usr/lib64/libhogweed.so.2.5
:7f1b3c992000-7f1b3c993000 r--p 00025000 fd:00 1312961                    /usr/lib64/libhogweed.so.2.5
:7f1b3c993000-7f1b3c994000 rw-p 00026000 fd:00 1312961                    /usr/lib64/libhogweed.so.2.5
:7f1b3c994000-7f1b3ca00000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1331354                    /usr/lib64/libtdsodbc.so.0.0.0
:7f1b3ca00000-7f1b3cc00000 ---p 0006c000 fd:00 1331354                    /usr/lib64/libtdsodbc.so.0.0.0
:7f1b3cc00000-7f1b3cc03000 r--p 0006c000 fd:00 1331354                    /usr/lib64/libtdsodbc.so.0.0.0
:7f1b3cc03000-7f1b3cc04000 rw-p 0006f000 fd:00 1331354                    /usr/lib64/libtdsodbc.so.0.0.0
:7f1b3cc04000-7f1b3cc06000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312221                    /usr/lib64/gconv/ISO8859-1.so
:7f1b3cc06000-7f1b3ce05000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1312221                    /usr/lib64/gconv/ISO8859-1.so
:7f1b3ce05000-7f1b3ce06000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1312221                    /usr/lib64/gconv/ISO8859-1.so
:7f1b3ce06000-7f1b3ce07000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1312221                    /usr/lib64/gconv/ISO8859-1.so
:7f1b3ce07000-7f1b3ce0b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314786                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/proto_vmps.so
:7f1b3ce0b000-7f1b3d00a000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1314786                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/proto_vmps.so
:7f1b3d00a000-7f1b3d00b000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1314786                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/proto_vmps.so
:7f1b3d00b000-7f1b3d00c000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1314786                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/proto_vmps.so
:7f1b3d00c000-7f1b3d00d000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3d00d000-7f1b3d80d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3d80d000-7f1b3d80e000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3d80e000-7f1b3e00e000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3e00e000-7f1b3e00f000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3e00f000-7f1b3e80f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3e80f000-7f1b3e810000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3e810000-7f1b3f010000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3f010000-7f1b3f011000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3f011000-7f1b3fb17000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b3fb17000-7f1b3fb1b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316386                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_mschapv2.so
:7f1b3fb1b000-7f1b3fd1a000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1316386                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_mschapv2.so
:7f1b3fd1a000-7f1b3fd1b000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1316386                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_mschapv2.so
:7f1b3fd1b000-7f1b3fd1c000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1316386                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_mschapv2.so
:7f1b3fd1c000-7f1b3fd23000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316412                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_peap.so
:7f1b3fd23000-7f1b3ff22000 ---p 00007000 fd:00 1316412                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_peap.so
:7f1b3ff22000-7f1b3ff23000 r--p 00006000 fd:00 1316412                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_peap.so
:7f1b3ff23000-7f1b3ff24000 rw-p 00007000 fd:00 1316412                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_peap.so
:7f1b3ff24000-7f1b3ff26000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316415                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_tls.so
:7f1b3ff26000-7f1b40125000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1316415                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_tls.so
:7f1b40125000-7f1b40126000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1316415                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_tls.so
:7f1b40126000-7f1b40127000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1316415                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap_tls.so
:7f1b40127000-7f1b40129000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314951                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache_rbtree.so
:7f1b40129000-7f1b40329000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1314951                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache_rbtree.so
:7f1b40329000-7f1b4032a000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1314951                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache_rbtree.so
:7f1b4032a000-7f1b4032b000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1314951                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache_rbtree.so
:7f1b4032b000-7f1b404e0000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312628                    /usr/lib64/libdb-5.3.so
:7f1b404e0000-7f1b406e0000 ---p 001b5000 fd:00 1312628                    /usr/lib64/libdb-5.3.so
:7f1b406e0000-7f1b406e7000 r--p 001b5000 fd:00 1312628                    /usr/lib64/libdb-5.3.so
:7f1b406e7000-7f1b406ea000 rw-p 001bc000 fd:00 1312628                    /usr/lib64/libdb-5.3.so
:7f1b406ea000-7f1b406f0000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312638                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libsasldb.so.3.0.0
:7f1b406f0000-7f1b408ef000 ---p 00006000 fd:00 1312638                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libsasldb.so.3.0.0
:7f1b408ef000-7f1b408f0000 r--p 00005000 fd:00 1312638                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libsasldb.so.3.0.0
:7f1b408f0000-7f1b408f1000 rw-p 00006000 fd:00 1312638                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libsasldb.so.3.0.0
:7f1b408f1000-7f1b408f5000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312635                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libanonymous.so.3.0.0
:7f1b408f5000-7f1b40af4000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1312635                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libanonymous.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40af4000-7f1b40af5000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1312635                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libanonymous.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40af5000-7f1b40af6000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1312635                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libanonymous.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40af6000-7f1b40afa000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1322572                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/liblogin.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40afa000-7f1b40cf9000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1322572                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/liblogin.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40cf9000-7f1b40cfa000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1322572                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/liblogin.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40cfa000-7f1b40cfb000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1322572                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/liblogin.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40cfb000-7f1b40d03000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314659                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40d03000-7f1b40f02000 ---p 00008000 fd:00 1314659                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40f02000-7f1b40f03000 r--p 00007000 fd:00 1314659                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40f03000-7f1b40f04000 rw-p 00008000 fd:00 1314659                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40f04000-7f1b40f08000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1322575                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libplain.so.3.0.0
:7f1b40f08000-7f1b41107000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1322575                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libplain.so.3.0.0
:7f1b41107000-7f1b41108000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1322575                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libplain.so.3.0.0
:7f1b41108000-7f1b41109000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1322575                    /usr/lib64/sasl2/libplain.so.3.0.0
:7f1b41109000-7f1b4110c000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316958                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unpack.so
:7f1b4110c000-7f1b4130b000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316958                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unpack.so
:7f1b4130b000-7f1b4130c000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316958                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unpack.so
:7f1b4130c000-7f1b4130d000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316958                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unpack.so
:7f1b4130d000-7f1b4130f000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316582                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_linelog.so
:7f1b4130f000-7f1b4150f000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1316582                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_linelog.so
:7f1b4150f000-7f1b41510000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316582                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_linelog.so
:7f1b41510000-7f1b41511000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316582                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_linelog.so
:7f1b41511000-7f1b41518000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314771                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-dhcp.so
:7f1b41518000-7f1b41717000 ---p 00007000 fd:00 1314771                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-dhcp.so
:7f1b41717000-7f1b41718000 r--p 00006000 fd:00 1314771                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-dhcp.so
:7f1b41718000-7f1b41719000 rw-p 00007000 fd:00 1314771                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-dhcp.so
:7f1b41719000-7f1b4171b000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1315797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dhcp.so
:7f1b4171b000-7f1b4191b000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1315797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dhcp.so
:7f1b4191b000-7f1b4191c000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1315797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dhcp.so
:7f1b4191c000-7f1b4191d000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1315797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dhcp.so
:7f1b4191d000-7f1b4191f000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316522                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expiration.so
:7f1b4191f000-7f1b41b1e000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1316522                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expiration.so
:7f1b41b1e000-7f1b41b1f000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1316522                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expiration.so
:7f1b41b1f000-7f1b41b20000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1316522                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expiration.so
:7f1b41b20000-7f1b41b22000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314791                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_attr_filter.so
:7f1b41b22000-7f1b41d22000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1314791                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_attr_filter.so
:7f1b41d22000-7f1b41d23000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1314791                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_attr_filter.so
:7f1b41d23000-7f1b41d24000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1314791                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_attr_filter.so
:7f1b41d24000-7f1b41d26000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316307                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dynamic_clients.so
:7f1b41d26000-7f1b41f25000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1316307                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dynamic_clients.so
:7f1b41f25000-7f1b41f26000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1316307                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dynamic_clients.so
:7f1b41f26000-7f1b41f27000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1316307                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_dynamic_clients.so
:7f1b41f27000-7f1b41f2a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316583                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_logintime.so
:7f1b41f2a000-7f1b42129000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316583                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_logintime.so
:7f1b42129000-7f1b4212a000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316583                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_logintime.so
:7f1b4212a000-7f1b4212b000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316583                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_logintime.so
:7f1b4212b000-7f1b4212e000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316957                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unix.so
:7f1b4212e000-7f1b4232d000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316957                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unix.so
:7f1b4232d000-7f1b4232e000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316957                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unix.so
:7f1b4232e000-7f1b4232f000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316957                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_unix.so
:7f1b4232f000-7f1b42331000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314952                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_chap.so
:7f1b42331000-7f1b42530000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1314952                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_chap.so
:7f1b42530000-7f1b42531000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1314952                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_chap.so
:7f1b42531000-7f1b42532000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1314952                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_chap.so
:7f1b42532000-7f1b42535000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316527                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_files.so
:7f1b42535000-7f1b42734000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316527                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_files.so
:7f1b42734000-7f1b42735000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316527                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_files.so
:7f1b42735000-7f1b42736000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316527                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_files.so
:7f1b42736000-7f1b427e7000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312836                    /usr/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
:7f1b427e7000-7f1b429e6000 ---p 000b1000 fd:00 1312836                    /usr/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
:7f1b429e6000-7f1b429e8000 r--p 000b0000 fd:00 1312836                    /usr/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
:7f1b429e8000-7f1b429eb000 rw-p 000b2000 fd:00 1312836                    /usr/lib64/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
:7f1b429eb000-7f1b429f0000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316953                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
:7f1b429f0000-7f1b42bef000 ---p 00005000 fd:00 1316953                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
:7f1b42bef000-7f1b42bf0000 r--p 00004000 fd:00 1316953                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
:7f1b42bf0000-7f1b42bf1000 rw-p 00005000 fd:00 1316953                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
:7f1b42bf1000-7f1b42bf4000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316945                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_radutmp.so
:7f1b42bf4000-7f1b42df4000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316945                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_radutmp.so
:7f1b42df4000-7f1b42df5000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1316945                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_radutmp.so
:7f1b42df5000-7f1b42df6000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1316945                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_radutmp.so
:7f1b42df6000-7f1b42df8000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1319085                    /usr/lib64/samba/libreplace-samba4.so
:7f1b42df8000-7f1b42ff7000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1319085                    /usr/lib64/samba/libreplace-samba4.so
:7f1b42ff7000-7f1b42ff8000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1319085                    /usr/lib64/samba/libreplace-samba4.so
:7f1b42ff8000-7f1b42ff9000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b42ff9000-7f1b42ffc000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1319006                    /usr/lib64/samba/libwinbind-client-samba4.so
:7f1b42ffc000-7f1b431fb000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1319006                    /usr/lib64/samba/libwinbind-client-samba4.so
:7f1b431fb000-7f1b431fc000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1319006                    /usr/lib64/samba/libwinbind-client-samba4.so
:7f1b431fc000-7f1b431fd000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1319006                    /usr/lib64/samba/libwinbind-client-samba4.so
:7f1b431fd000-7f1b4320a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1338581                    /usr/lib64/samba/wbclient/libwbclient.so.0.15
:7f1b4320a000-7f1b43409000 ---p 0000d000 fd:00 1338581                    /usr/lib64/samba/wbclient/libwbclient.so.0.15
:7f1b43409000-7f1b4340a000 r--p 0000c000 fd:00 1338581                    /usr/lib64/samba/wbclient/libwbclient.so.0.15
:7f1b4340a000-7f1b4340c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4340c000-7f1b43417000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316584                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_mschap.so
:7f1b43417000-7f1b43616000 ---p 0000b000 fd:00 1316584                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_mschap.so
:7f1b43616000-7f1b43617000 r--p 0000a000 fd:00 1316584                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_mschap.so
:7f1b43617000-7f1b43618000 rw-p 0000b000 fd:00 1316584                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_mschap.so
:7f1b43618000-7f1b4361a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1315709                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_date.so
:7f1b4361a000-7f1b43819000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1315709                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_date.so
:7f1b43819000-7f1b4381a000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1315709                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_date.so
:7f1b4381a000-7f1b4381b000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1315709                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_date.so
:7f1b4381b000-7f1b43825000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316308                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap.so
:7f1b43825000-7f1b43a24000 ---p 0000a000 fd:00 1316308                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap.so
:7f1b43a24000-7f1b43a25000 r--p 00009000 fd:00 1316308                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap.so
:7f1b43a25000-7f1b43a26000 rw-p 0000a000 fd:00 1316308                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_eap.so
:7f1b43a26000-7f1b43a2e000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316525                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expr.so
:7f1b43a2e000-7f1b43c2d000 ---p 00008000 fd:00 1316525                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expr.so
:7f1b43c2d000-7f1b43c2e000 r--p 00007000 fd:00 1316525                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expr.so
:7f1b43c2e000-7f1b43c2f000 rw-p 00008000 fd:00 1316525                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_expr.so
:7f1b43c2f000-7f1b43c33000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache.so
:7f1b43c33000-7f1b43e32000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1314797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache.so
:7f1b43e32000-7f1b43e33000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1314797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache.so
:7f1b43e33000-7f1b43e34000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1314797                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_cache.so
:7f1b43e34000-7f1b43e36000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316948                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_soh.so
:7f1b43e36000-7f1b44035000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1316948                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_soh.so
:7f1b44035000-7f1b44036000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1316948                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_soh.so
:7f1b44036000-7f1b44037000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1316948                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_soh.so
:7f1b44037000-7f1b4403a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316944                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_preprocess.so
:7f1b4403a000-7f1b44239000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316944                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_preprocess.so
:7f1b44239000-7f1b4423a000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316944                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_preprocess.so
:7f1b4423a000-7f1b4423b000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316944                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_preprocess.so
:7f1b4423b000-7f1b4423e000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316521                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_exec.so
:7f1b4423e000-7f1b4443d000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316521                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_exec.so
:7f1b4443d000-7f1b4443e000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316521                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_exec.so
:7f1b4443e000-7f1b4443f000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316521                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_exec.so
:7f1b4443f000-7f1b44441000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314788                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_always.so
:7f1b44441000-7f1b44640000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1314788                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_always.so
:7f1b44640000-7f1b44641000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1314788                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_always.so
:7f1b44641000-7f1b44642000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1314788                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_always.so
:7f1b44642000-7f1b44645000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1315801                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_digest.so
:7f1b44645000-7f1b44844000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1315801                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_digest.so
:7f1b44844000-7f1b44845000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1315801                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_digest.so
:7f1b44845000-7f1b44846000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1315801                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_digest.so
:7f1b44846000-7f1b44848000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316947                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_replicate.so
:7f1b44848000-7f1b44a47000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1316947                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_replicate.so
:7f1b44a47000-7f1b44a48000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1316947                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_replicate.so
:7f1b44a48000-7f1b44a49000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1316947                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_replicate.so
:7f1b44a49000-7f1b44a50000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316773                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_pap.so
:7f1b44a50000-7f1b44c4f000 ---p 00007000 fd:00 1316773                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_pap.so
:7f1b44c4f000-7f1b44c50000 r--p 00006000 fd:00 1316773                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_pap.so
:7f1b44c50000-7f1b44c51000 rw-p 00007000 fd:00 1316773                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_pap.so
:7f1b44c51000-7f1b44c54000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1315710                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_detail.so
:7f1b44c54000-7f1b44e54000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1315710                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_detail.so
:7f1b44e54000-7f1b44e55000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1315710                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_detail.so
:7f1b44e55000-7f1b44e56000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1315710                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_detail.so
:7f1b44e56000-7f1b44e59000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316943                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_passwd.so
:7f1b44e59000-7f1b45059000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316943                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_passwd.so
:7f1b45059000-7f1b4505a000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1316943                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_passwd.so
:7f1b4505a000-7f1b4505b000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1316943                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_passwd.so
:7f1b4505b000-7f1b45064000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1313602                    /usr/lib64/libltdl.so.7.3.0
:7f1b45064000-7f1b45263000 ---p 00009000 fd:00 1313602                    /usr/lib64/libltdl.so.7.3.0
:7f1b45263000-7f1b45264000 r--p 00008000 fd:00 1313602                    /usr/lib64/libltdl.so.7.3.0
:7f1b45264000-7f1b45265000 rw-p 00009000 fd:00 1313602                    /usr/lib64/libltdl.so.7.3.0
:7f1b45265000-7f1b452c5000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1331037                    /usr/lib64/libodbc.so.2.0.0
:7f1b452c5000-7f1b454c4000 ---p 00060000 fd:00 1331037                    /usr/lib64/libodbc.so.2.0.0
:7f1b454c4000-7f1b454c5000 r--p 0005f000 fd:00 1331037                    /usr/lib64/libodbc.so.2.0.0
:7f1b454c5000-7f1b454cc000 rw-p 00060000 fd:00 1331037                    /usr/lib64/libodbc.so.2.0.0
:7f1b454cc000-7f1b454cd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b454cd000-7f1b454d0000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327154                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_unixodbc.so
:7f1b454d0000-7f1b456cf000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1327154                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_unixodbc.so
:7f1b456cf000-7f1b456d0000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1327154                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_unixodbc.so
:7f1b456d0000-7f1b456d1000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1327154                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql_unixodbc.so
:7f1b456d1000-7f1b456db000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316950                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql.so
:7f1b456db000-7f1b458db000 ---p 0000a000 fd:00 1316950                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql.so
:7f1b458db000-7f1b458dc000 r--p 0000a000 fd:00 1316950                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql.so
:7f1b458dc000-7f1b458dd000 rw-p 0000b000 fd:00 1316950                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_sql.so
:7f1b458dd000-7f1b458e0000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316946                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_realm.so
:7f1b458e0000-7f1b45adf000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1316946                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_realm.so
:7f1b45adf000-7f1b45ae0000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1316946                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_realm.so
:7f1b45ae0000-7f1b45ae1000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1316946                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_realm.so
:7f1b45ae1000-7f1b45ae2000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316959                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_utf8.so
:7f1b45ae2000-7f1b45ce2000 ---p 00001000 fd:00 1316959                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_utf8.so
:7f1b45ce2000-7f1b45ce3000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1316959                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_utf8.so
:7f1b45ce3000-7f1b45ce4000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1316959                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_utf8.so
:7f1b45ce4000-7f1b45d00000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312631                    /usr/lib64/libsasl2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b45d00000-7f1b45eff000 ---p 0001c000 fd:00 1312631                    /usr/lib64/libsasl2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b45eff000-7f1b45f00000 r--p 0001b000 fd:00 1312631                    /usr/lib64/libsasl2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b45f00000-7f1b45f01000 rw-p 0001c000 fd:00 1312631                    /usr/lib64/libsasl2.so.3.0.0
:7f1b45f01000-7f1b45f0e000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312669                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/liblber-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b45f0e000-7f1b4610e000 ---p 0000d000 fd:00 1312669                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/liblber-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b4610e000-7f1b4610f000 r--p 0000d000 fd:00 1312669                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/liblber-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b4610f000-7f1b46110000 rw-p 0000e000 fd:00 1312669                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/liblber-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b46110000-7f1b46158000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312716                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b46158000-7f1b46357000 ---p 00048000 fd:00 1312716                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b46357000-7f1b46358000 r--p 00047000 fd:00 1312716                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b46358000-7f1b4635a000 rw-p 00048000 fd:00 1312716                    /usr/local/openldap/lib64/libldap-2.4.so.2.11.6
:7f1b4635a000-7f1b4636f000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327128                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_ldap.so
:7f1b4636f000-7f1b4656e000 ---p 00015000 fd:00 1327128                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_ldap.so
:7f1b4656e000-7f1b4656f000 r--p 00014000 fd:00 1327128                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_ldap.so
:7f1b4656f000-7f1b46570000 rw-p 00015000 fd:00 1327128                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_ldap.so
:7f1b46570000-7f1b46571000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b46571000-7f1b46577000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312002                    /usr/lib64/libnss_dns-2.17.so
:7f1b46577000-7f1b46776000 ---p 00006000 fd:00 1312002                    /usr/lib64/libnss_dns-2.17.so
:7f1b46776000-7f1b46777000 r--p 00005000 fd:00 1312002                    /usr/lib64/libnss_dns-2.17.so
:7f1b46777000-7f1b46778000 rw-p 00006000 fd:00 1312002                    /usr/lib64/libnss_dns-2.17.so
:7f1b46778000-7f1b46784000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327384                    /usr/lib64/libnss_files-2.17.so
:7f1b46784000-7f1b46983000 ---p 0000c000 fd:00 1327384                    /usr/lib64/libnss_files-2.17.so
:7f1b46983000-7f1b46984000 r--p 0000b000 fd:00 1327384                    /usr/lib64/libnss_files-2.17.so
:7f1b46984000-7f1b46985000 rw-p 0000c000 fd:00 1327384                    /usr/lib64/libnss_files-2.17.so
:7f1b46985000-7f1b4698b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4698b000-7f1b4699a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312609                    /usr/lib64/libbz2.so.1.0.6
:7f1b4699a000-7f1b46b99000 ---p 0000f000 fd:00 1312609                    /usr/lib64/libbz2.so.1.0.6
:7f1b46b99000-7f1b46b9a000 r--p 0000e000 fd:00 1312609                    /usr/lib64/libbz2.so.1.0.6
:7f1b46b9a000-7f1b46b9b000 rw-p 0000f000 fd:00 1312609                    /usr/lib64/libbz2.so.1.0.6
:7f1b46b9b000-7f1b46bb2000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1319914                    /usr/lib64/libelf-0.176.so
:7f1b46bb2000-7f1b46db1000 ---p 00017000 fd:00 1319914                    /usr/lib64/libelf-0.176.so
:7f1b46db1000-7f1b46db2000 r--p 00016000 fd:00 1319914                    /usr/lib64/libelf-0.176.so
:7f1b46db2000-7f1b46db3000 rw-p 00017000 fd:00 1319914                    /usr/lib64/libelf-0.176.so
:7f1b46db3000-7f1b46db7000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312648                    /usr/lib64/libattr.so.1.1.0
:7f1b46db7000-7f1b46fb6000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1312648                    /usr/lib64/libattr.so.1.1.0
:7f1b46fb6000-7f1b46fb7000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1312648                    /usr/lib64/libattr.so.1.1.0
:7f1b46fb7000-7f1b46fb8000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1312648                    /usr/lib64/libattr.so.1.1.0
:7f1b46fb8000-7f1b46fbb000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312622                    /usr/lib64/libkeyutils.so.1.5
:7f1b46fbb000-7f1b471ba000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1312622                    /usr/lib64/libkeyutils.so.1.5
:7f1b471ba000-7f1b471bb000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1312622                    /usr/lib64/libkeyutils.so.1.5
:7f1b471bb000-7f1b471bc000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1312622                    /usr/lib64/libkeyutils.so.1.5
:7f1b471bc000-7f1b471ca000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327516                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5support.so.0.1
:7f1b471ca000-7f1b473ca000 ---p 0000e000 fd:00 1327516                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5support.so.0.1
:7f1b473ca000-7f1b473cb000 r--p 0000e000 fd:00 1327516                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5support.so.0.1
:7f1b473cb000-7f1b473cc000 rw-p 0000f000 fd:00 1327516                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5support.so.0.1
:7f1b473cc000-7f1b473ce000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1311610                    /usr/lib64/libfreebl3.so
:7f1b473ce000-7f1b475cd000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1311610                    /usr/lib64/libfreebl3.so
:7f1b475cd000-7f1b475ce000 r--p 00001000 fd:00 1311610                    /usr/lib64/libfreebl3.so
:7f1b475ce000-7f1b475cf000 rw-p 00002000 fd:00 1311610                    /usr/lib64/libfreebl3.so
:7f1b475cf000-7f1b475e4000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327297                    /usr/lib64/libgcc_s-4.8.5-20150702.so.1
:7f1b475e4000-7f1b477e3000 ---p 00015000 fd:00 1327297                    /usr/lib64/libgcc_s-4.8.5-20150702.so.1
:7f1b477e3000-7f1b477e4000 r--p 00014000 fd:00 1327297                    /usr/lib64/libgcc_s-4.8.5-20150702.so.1
:7f1b477e4000-7f1b477e5000 rw-p 00015000 fd:00 1327297                    /usr/lib64/libgcc_s-4.8.5-20150702.so.1
:7f1b477e5000-7f1b47833000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1338520                    /usr/lib64/libdw-0.176.so
:7f1b47833000-7f1b47a33000 ---p 0004e000 fd:00 1338520                    /usr/lib64/libdw-0.176.so
:7f1b47a33000-7f1b47a35000 r--p 0004e000 fd:00 1338520                    /usr/lib64/libdw-0.176.so
:7f1b47a35000-7f1b47a36000 rw-p 00050000 fd:00 1338520                    /usr/lib64/libdw-0.176.so
:7f1b47a36000-7f1b47a3a000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312738                    /usr/lib64/libgpg-error.so.0.10.0
:7f1b47a3a000-7f1b47c39000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1312738                    /usr/lib64/libgpg-error.so.0.10.0
:7f1b47c39000-7f1b47c3a000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1312738                    /usr/lib64/libgpg-error.so.0.10.0
:7f1b47c3a000-7f1b47c3b000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1312738                    /usr/lib64/libgpg-error.so.0.10.0
:7f1b47c3b000-7f1b47cb8000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312755                    /usr/lib64/libgcrypt.so.11.8.2
:7f1b47cb8000-7f1b47eb7000 ---p 0007d000 fd:00 1312755                    /usr/lib64/libgcrypt.so.11.8.2
:7f1b47eb7000-7f1b47eb8000 r--p 0007c000 fd:00 1312755                    /usr/lib64/libgcrypt.so.11.8.2
:7f1b47eb8000-7f1b47ebb000 rw-p 0007d000 fd:00 1312755                    /usr/lib64/libgcrypt.so.11.8.2
:7f1b47ebb000-7f1b47ebc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b47ebc000-7f1b47eca000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1335298                    /usr/lib64/liblz4.so.1.8.3
:7f1b47eca000-7f1b480c9000 ---p 0000e000 fd:00 1335298                    /usr/lib64/liblz4.so.1.8.3
:7f1b480c9000-7f1b480ca000 r--p 0000d000 fd:00 1335298                    /usr/lib64/liblz4.so.1.8.3
:7f1b480ca000-7f1b480cb000 rw-p 0000e000 fd:00 1335298                    /usr/lib64/liblz4.so.1.8.3
:7f1b480cb000-7f1b480f0000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312522                    /usr/lib64/liblzma.so.5.2.2
:7f1b480f0000-7f1b482ef000 ---p 00025000 fd:00 1312522                    /usr/lib64/liblzma.so.5.2.2
:7f1b482ef000-7f1b482f0000 r--p 00024000 fd:00 1312522                    /usr/lib64/liblzma.so.5.2.2
:7f1b482f0000-7f1b482f1000 rw-p 00025000 fd:00 1312522                    /usr/lib64/liblzma.so.5.2.2
:7f1b482f1000-7f1b48315000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327412                    /usr/lib64/libselinux.so.1
:7f1b48315000-7f1b48514000 ---p 00024000 fd:00 1327412                    /usr/lib64/libselinux.so.1
:7f1b48514000-7f1b48515000 r--p 00023000 fd:00 1327412                    /usr/lib64/libselinux.so.1
:7f1b48515000-7f1b48516000 rw-p 00024000 fd:00 1327412                    /usr/lib64/libselinux.so.1
:7f1b48516000-7f1b48518000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b48518000-7f1b4851f000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327390                    /usr/lib64/librt-2.17.so
:7f1b4851f000-7f1b4871e000 ---p 00007000 fd:00 1327390                    /usr/lib64/librt-2.17.so
:7f1b4871e000-7f1b4871f000 r--p 00006000 fd:00 1327390                    /usr/lib64/librt-2.17.so
:7f1b4871f000-7f1b48720000 rw-p 00007000 fd:00 1327390                    /usr/lib64/librt-2.17.so
:7f1b48720000-7f1b48821000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327378                    /usr/lib64/libm-2.17.so
:7f1b48821000-7f1b48a20000 ---p 00101000 fd:00 1327378                    /usr/lib64/libm-2.17.so
:7f1b48a20000-7f1b48a21000 r--p 00100000 fd:00 1327378                    /usr/lib64/libm-2.17.so
:7f1b48a21000-7f1b48a22000 rw-p 00101000 fd:00 1327378                    /usr/lib64/libm-2.17.so
:7f1b48a22000-7f1b48a26000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312651                    /usr/lib64/libcap.so.2.22
:7f1b48a26000-7f1b48c25000 ---p 00004000 fd:00 1312651                    /usr/lib64/libcap.so.2.22
:7f1b48c25000-7f1b48c26000 r--p 00003000 fd:00 1312651                    /usr/lib64/libcap.so.2.22
:7f1b48c26000-7f1b48c27000 rw-p 00004000 fd:00 1312651                    /usr/lib64/libcap.so.2.22
:7f1b48c27000-7f1b48c4c000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312319                    /usr/lib64/libtinfo.so.5.9
:7f1b48c4c000-7f1b48e4c000 ---p 00025000 fd:00 1312319                    /usr/lib64/libtinfo.so.5.9
:7f1b48e4c000-7f1b48e50000 r--p 00025000 fd:00 1312319                    /usr/lib64/libtinfo.so.5.9
:7f1b48e50000-7f1b48e51000 rw-p 00029000 fd:00 1312319                    /usr/lib64/libtinfo.so.5.9
:7f1b48e51000-7f1b48e82000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327512                    /usr/lib64/libk5crypto.so.3.1
:7f1b48e82000-7f1b49081000 ---p 00031000 fd:00 1327512                    /usr/lib64/libk5crypto.so.3.1
:7f1b49081000-7f1b49083000 r--p 00030000 fd:00 1327512                    /usr/lib64/libk5crypto.so.3.1
:7f1b49083000-7f1b49084000 rw-p 00032000 fd:00 1327512                    /usr/lib64/libk5crypto.so.3.1
:7f1b49084000-7f1b49087000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312437                    /usr/lib64/libcom_err.so.2.1
:7f1b49087000-7f1b49286000 ---p 00003000 fd:00 1312437                    /usr/lib64/libcom_err.so.2.1
:7f1b49286000-7f1b49287000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1312437                    /usr/lib64/libcom_err.so.2.1
:7f1b49287000-7f1b49288000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1312437                    /usr/lib64/libcom_err.so.2.1
:7f1b49288000-7f1b49361000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1313794                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5.so.3.3
:7f1b49361000-7f1b49560000 ---p 000d9000 fd:00 1313794                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5.so.3.3
:7f1b49560000-7f1b4956e000 r--p 000d8000 fd:00 1313794                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5.so.3.3
:7f1b4956e000-7f1b49571000 rw-p 000e6000 fd:00 1313794                    /usr/lib64/libkrb5.so.3.3
:7f1b49571000-7f1b495bb000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1313784                    /usr/lib64/libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2
:7f1b495bb000-7f1b497bb000 ---p 0004a000 fd:00 1313784                    /usr/lib64/libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2
:7f1b497bb000-7f1b497bc000 r--p 0004a000 fd:00 1313784                    /usr/lib64/libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2
:7f1b497bc000-7f1b497be000 rw-p 0004b000 fd:00 1313784                    /usr/lib64/libgssapi_krb5.so.2.2
:7f1b497be000-7f1b497d3000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312438                    /usr/lib64/libz.so.1.2.7
:7f1b497d3000-7f1b499d2000 ---p 00015000 fd:00 1312438                    /usr/lib64/libz.so.1.2.7
:7f1b499d2000-7f1b499d3000 r--p 00014000 fd:00 1312438                    /usr/lib64/libz.so.1.2.7
:7f1b499d3000-7f1b499d4000 rw-p 00015000 fd:00 1312438                    /usr/lib64/libz.so.1.2.7
:7f1b499d4000-7f1b49a12000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1313603                    /usr/lib64/libpcap.so.1.5.3
:7f1b49a12000-7f1b49c11000 ---p 0003e000 fd:00 1313603                    /usr/lib64/libpcap.so.1.5.3
:7f1b49c11000-7f1b49c13000 r--p 0003d000 fd:00 1313603                    /usr/lib64/libpcap.so.1.5.3
:7f1b49c13000-7f1b49c14000 rw-p 0003f000 fd:00 1313603                    /usr/lib64/libpcap.so.1.5.3
:7f1b49c14000-7f1b49c15000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b49c15000-7f1b49dd9000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1311986                    /usr/lib64/libc-2.17.so
:7f1b49dd9000-7f1b49fd8000 ---p 001c4000 fd:00 1311986                    /usr/lib64/libc-2.17.so
:7f1b49fd8000-7f1b49fdc000 r--p 001c3000 fd:00 1311986                    /usr/lib64/libc-2.17.so
:7f1b49fdc000-7f1b49fde000 rw-p 001c7000 fd:00 1311986                    /usr/lib64/libc-2.17.so
:7f1b49fde000-7f1b49fe3000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b49fe3000-7f1b49feb000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1311990                    /usr/lib64/libcrypt-2.17.so
:7f1b49feb000-7f1b4a1ea000 ---p 00008000 fd:00 1311990                    /usr/lib64/libcrypt-2.17.so
:7f1b4a1ea000-7f1b4a1eb000 r--p 00007000 fd:00 1311990                    /usr/lib64/libcrypt-2.17.so
:7f1b4a1eb000-7f1b4a1ec000 rw-p 00008000 fd:00 1311990                    /usr/lib64/libcrypt-2.17.so
:7f1b4a1ec000-7f1b4a21a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4a21a000-7f1b4a249000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1316984                    /usr/lib64/libsystemd.so.0.6.0
:7f1b4a249000-7f1b4a449000 ---p 0002f000 fd:00 1316984                    /usr/lib64/libsystemd.so.0.6.0
:7f1b4a449000-7f1b4a44a000 r--p 0002f000 fd:00 1316984                    /usr/lib64/libsystemd.so.0.6.0
:7f1b4a44a000-7f1b4a44b000 rw-p 00030000 fd:00 1316984                    /usr/lib64/libsystemd.so.0.6.0
:7f1b4a44b000-7f1b4a487000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312623                    /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.6.2
:7f1b4a487000-7f1b4a687000 ---p 0003c000 fd:00 1312623                    /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.6.2
:7f1b4a687000-7f1b4a689000 r--p 0003c000 fd:00 1312623                    /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.6.2
:7f1b4a689000-7f1b4a68f000 rw-p 0003e000 fd:00 1312623                    /usr/lib64/libreadline.so.6.2
:7f1b4a68f000-7f1b4a691000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4a691000-7f1b4a6a8000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312012                    /usr/lib64/libpthread-2.17.so
:7f1b4a6a8000-7f1b4a8a7000 ---p 00017000 fd:00 1312012                    /usr/lib64/libpthread-2.17.so
:7f1b4a8a7000-7f1b4a8a8000 r--p 00016000 fd:00 1312012                    /usr/lib64/libpthread-2.17.so
:7f1b4a8a8000-7f1b4a8a9000 rw-p 00017000 fd:00 1312012                    /usr/lib64/libpthread-2.17.so
:7f1b4a8a9000-7f1b4a8ad000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4a8ad000-7f1b4a8af000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327376                    /usr/lib64/libdl-2.17.so
:7f1b4a8af000-7f1b4aaaf000 ---p 00002000 fd:00 1327376                    /usr/lib64/libdl-2.17.so
:7f1b4aaaf000-7f1b4aab0000 r--p 00002000 fd:00 1327376                    /usr/lib64/libdl-2.17.so
:7f1b4aab0000-7f1b4aab1000 rw-p 00003000 fd:00 1327376                    /usr/lib64/libdl-2.17.so
:7f1b4aab1000-7f1b4aac7000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327388                    /usr/lib64/libresolv-2.17.so
:7f1b4aac7000-7f1b4acc7000 ---p 00016000 fd:00 1327388                    /usr/lib64/libresolv-2.17.so
:7f1b4acc7000-7f1b4acc8000 r--p 00016000 fd:00 1327388                    /usr/lib64/libresolv-2.17.so
:7f1b4acc8000-7f1b4acc9000 rw-p 00017000 fd:00 1327388                    /usr/lib64/libresolv-2.17.so
:7f1b4acc9000-7f1b4accb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4accb000-7f1b4ace2000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327380                    /usr/lib64/libnsl-2.17.so
:7f1b4ace2000-7f1b4aee1000 ---p 00017000 fd:00 1327380                    /usr/lib64/libnsl-2.17.so
:7f1b4aee1000-7f1b4aee2000 r--p 00016000 fd:00 1327380                    /usr/lib64/libnsl-2.17.so
:7f1b4aee2000-7f1b4aee3000 rw-p 00017000 fd:00 1327380                    /usr/lib64/libnsl-2.17.so
:7f1b4aee3000-7f1b4aee5000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4aee5000-7f1b4af45000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1312426                    /usr/lib64/libpcre.so.1.2.0
:7f1b4af45000-7f1b4b145000 ---p 00060000 fd:00 1312426                    /usr/lib64/libpcre.so.1.2.0
:7f1b4b145000-7f1b4b146000 r--p 00060000 fd:00 1312426                    /usr/lib64/libpcre.so.1.2.0
:7f1b4b146000-7f1b4b147000 rw-p 00061000 fd:00 1312426                    /usr/lib64/libpcre.so.1.2.0
:7f1b4b147000-7f1b4b155000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327424                    /usr/lib64/libtalloc.so.2.1.16
:7f1b4b155000-7f1b4b354000 ---p 0000e000 fd:00 1327424                    /usr/lib64/libtalloc.so.2.1.16
:7f1b4b354000-7f1b4b355000 r--p 0000d000 fd:00 1327424                    /usr/lib64/libtalloc.so.2.1.16
:7f1b4b355000-7f1b4b356000 rw-p 0000e000 fd:00 1327424                    /usr/lib64/libtalloc.so.2.1.16
:7f1b4b356000-7f1b4b3bd000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1327506                    /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4b3bd000-7f1b4b5bd000 ---p 00067000 fd:00 1327506                    /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4b5bd000-7f1b4b5c1000 r--p 00067000 fd:00 1327506                    /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4b5c1000-7f1b4b5c8000 rw-p 0006b000 fd:00 1327506                    /usr/lib64/libssl.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4b5c8000-7f1b4b7fe000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1313807                    /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4b7fe000-7f1b4b9fe000 ---p 00236000 fd:00 1313807                    /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4b9fe000-7f1b4ba1a000 r--p 00236000 fd:00 1313807                    /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4ba1a000-7f1b4ba27000 rw-p 00252000 fd:00 1313807                    /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.2k
:7f1b4ba27000-7f1b4ba2b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4ba2b000-7f1b4ba37000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314774                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-eap.so
:7f1b4ba37000-7f1b4bc36000 ---p 0000c000 fd:00 1314774                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-eap.so
:7f1b4bc36000-7f1b4bc37000 r--p 0000b000 fd:00 1314774                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-eap.so
:7f1b4bc37000-7f1b4bc38000 rw-p 0000c000 fd:00 1314774                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-eap.so
:7f1b4bc38000-7f1b4bc75000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1314778                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-radius.so
:7f1b4bc75000-7f1b4be75000 ---p 0003d000 fd:00 1314778                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-radius.so
:7f1b4be75000-7f1b4be76000 r--p 0003d000 fd:00 1314778                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-radius.so
:7f1b4be76000-7f1b4be77000 rw-p 0003e000 fd:00 1314778                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-radius.so
:7f1b4be77000-7f1b4be79000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4be79000-7f1b4beaa000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1315805                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-server.so
:7f1b4beaa000-7f1b4c0aa000 ---p 00031000 fd:00 1315805                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-server.so
:7f1b4c0aa000-7f1b4c0ab000 r--p 00031000 fd:00 1315805                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-server.so
:7f1b4c0ab000-7f1b4c0ac000 rw-p 00032000 fd:00 1315805                    /usr/lib64/freeradius/libfreeradius-server.so
:7f1b4c0ac000-7f1b4c0ce000 r-xp 00000000 fd:00 1311979                    /usr/lib64/ld-2.17.so
:7f1b4c0f7000-7f1b4c29b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4c29b000-7f1b4c2ab000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4c2ab000-7f1b4c2bd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4c2c4000-7f1b4c2cb000 r--s 00000000 fd:00 1312290                    /usr/lib64/gconv/gconv-modules.cache
:7f1b4c2cb000-7f1b4c2cd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7f1b4c2cd000-7f1b4c2ce000 r--p 00021000 fd:00 1311979                    /usr/lib64/ld-2.17.so
:7f1b4c2ce000-7f1b4c2cf000 rw-p 00022000 fd:00 1311979                    /usr/lib64/ld-2.17.so
:7f1b4c2cf000-7f1b4c2d0000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0 
:7ffe28ce1000-7ffe28d05000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0                          [stack]
:7ffe28d4c000-7ffe28d4e000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0                          [vdso]
:ffffffffff600000-ffffffffff601000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0                  [vsyscall]
open_fds:
:0:/dev/null
:pos:	0
:flags:	0100000
:mnt_id:	20
:1:/dev/null
:pos:	0
:flags:	0100002
:mnt_id:	123
:2:/dev/null
:pos:	0
:flags:	0100002
:mnt_id:	123
:3:socket:[24200477]
:pos:	0
:flags:	02000002
:mnt_id:	7
:4:socket:[24201241]
:pos:	0
:flags:	02000002
:mnt_id:	7
:5:socket:[24201243]
:pos:	0
:flags:	02000002
:mnt_id:	7
:6:socket:[24200995]
:pos:	0
:flags:	02000002
:mnt_id:	7
:7:socket:[24201004]
:pos:	0
:flags:	02004002
:mnt_id:	7
os_info:
:NAME="CentOS Linux"
:VERSION="7 (Core)"
:ID="centos"
:ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"
:VERSION_ID="7"
:PRETTY_NAME="CentOS Linux 7 (Core)"
:ANSI_COLOR="0;31"
:CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:centos:centos:7"
:HOME_URL="https://www.centos.org/"
:BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.centos.org/"
:
:CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT="CentOS-7"
:CENTOS_MANTISBT_PROJECT_VERSION="7"
:REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT="centos"
:REDHAT_SUPPORT_PRODUCT_VERSION="7"
:
proc_pid_status:
:Name:	radiusd
:Umask:	0022
:State:	D (disk sleep)
:Tgid:	29747
:Ngid:	0
:Pid:	29747
:PPid:	1
:TracerPid:	0
:Uid:	95	95	95	95
:Gid:	95	95	95	95
:FDSize:	64
:Groups:	88 95 
:VmPeak:	  682204 kB
:VmSize:	  616724 kB
:VmLck:	       0 kB
:VmPin:	       0 kB
:VmHWM:	   31008 kB
:VmRSS:	   30940 kB
:RssAnon:	   22968 kB
:RssFile:	    7972 kB
:RssShmem:	       0 kB
:VmData:	  383352 kB
:VmStk:	     144 kB
:VmExe:	     428 kB
:VmLib:	   18692 kB
:VmPTE:	     532 kB
:VmSwap:	       0 kB
:Threads:	6
:SigQ:	0/1857
:SigPnd:	0000000000000000
:ShdPnd:	0000000000000000
:SigBlk:	0000000000000000
:SigIgn:	0000000000001000
:SigCgt:	0000000180004007
:CapInh:	0000000000000000
:CapPrm:	0000000000000000
:CapEff:	0000000000000000
:CapBnd:	0000001fffffffff
:CapAmb:	0000000000000000
:NoNewPrivs:	1
:Seccomp:	0
:Speculation_Store_Bypass:	vulnerable
:Cpus_allowed:	1
:Cpus_allowed_list:	0
:Mems_allowed:	00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000000,00000001
:Mems_allowed_list:	0
:voluntary_ctxt_switches:	580
:nonvoluntary_ctxt_switches:	4
var_log_messages:
:[System Logs]:
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Debugger not attached
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Creating attribute LDAP-Group
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Driver rlm_sql_unixodbc (module rlm_sql_unixodbc) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_sqlite (module rlm_sql_sqlite) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Creating attribute Unix-Group
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap: libldap older than the version the server was built against
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap: linked: 20458, built: 20459
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP, version: 20458
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap (ldap): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache_authlog): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: tls: Using cached TLS configuration from previous invocation
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache_ldap): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (home_auth_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (local_auth_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (visited_auth_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (pre_proxy_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_mschap (mschap): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_mschap (mschap): authenticating directly to winbind
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql_sqlite: libsqlite version: 3.7.17
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache_eap): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay-USec"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type PAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type MS-CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type EAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Autz-Type Status-Server for attr Autz-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type PAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type MS-CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Autz-Type Status-Server for attr Autz-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: radiusd: #### Skipping IP addresses and Ports ####
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Configuration appears to be OK
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Debugger not attached
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: systemd watchdog interval is 30.00 secs
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Driver rlm_sql_unixodbc (module rlm_sql_unixodbc) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_sqlite (module rlm_sql_sqlite) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_ldap: libldap older than the version the server was built against
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_ldap: linked: 20458, built: 20459
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP, version: 20458
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: libsqlite version: 3.7.17
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay-USec"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server <default>
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server check-eap-tls
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server inner-tunnel
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server eduroam
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server vmps
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server status
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server mab
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server default
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Ready to process requests
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: logout user=in8836 MAC=fe4c7ee38fb5 IP=172.25.33.206 Quar=N AP=MD-ext-ap SSID=eduroam time=877
:Jul 26 15:54:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: logout user=in9062 MAC=fec79494546a IP=172.25.59.119 Quar=N AP=MD-ext-ap SSID=wlvstaff time=353
:Jul 26 15:55:01 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk systemd[1]: Created slice User Slice of radiusd.
:Jul 26 15:55:01 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk systemd[1]: Started Session 23991 of user radiusd.
:Jul 26 15:55:01 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk CROND[29771]: (radiusd) CMD (/usr/local/bin/copy_db.pl)
:Jul 26 15:55:01 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk systemd[1]: Removed slice User Slice of radiusd.
:Jul 26 15:55:05 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (13) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0xade514cfade70d24
:Jul 26 15:55:14 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:55:15 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=a8db03ee8414 AP=MA030-ap1 SSID=eduroam cause=Wrong Password
:Jul 26 15:55:15 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:55:17 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:55:19 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=fe5ed5e0d637 AP=SC004-ap SSID=eduroam cause=Account Locked Out
:Jul 26 15:55:26 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=a8db03ee8414 AP=MA140-ap SSID=eduroam cause=Wrong Password
:Jul 26 15:55:32 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (65) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0x9491282c9592315b
:Jul 26 15:55:49 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=a8db03ee8414 AP=MA030-ap1 SSID=eduroam cause=Wrong Password
:Jul 26 15:55:50 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (79) Marking home server 194.83.56.233 port 1812 alive
:Jul 26 15:55:58 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (131) Marking home server 194.82.174.185 port 1812 alive
:Jul 26 15:56:07 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (148) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0x6fc5e92b6fc0f03f
:Jul 26 15:56:17 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (160) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0xc57997a5c57b8e78
:Jul 26 15:56:35 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: logon user=in8727 MAC=aad4d88c0cd9 IP=172.25.23.254 Quar=N AP=MD-ext-ap SSID=eduroam
:Jul 26 15:56:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk kernel: traps: radiusd[29753] general protection ip:42a258 sp:7f1b3e00cb50 error:0 in radiusd[400000+6b000]
:Jul 26 15:56:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk abrt-hook-ccpp[29964]: Process 29747 (radiusd) of user 95 killed by SIGSEGV - dumping core
:Jul 26 15:56:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk systemd[1]: radiusd.service: main process exited, code=killed, status=11/SEGV
:Jul 26 15:56:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk systemd[1]: Unit radiusd.service entered failed state.
:Jul 26 15:56:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk systemd[1]: radiusd.service failed.
:[User Logs]:
:Jul 26 15:53:19 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29629]: logout user=1823012 MAC=0a0e147d955d IP=172.25.76.245 Quar=N AP=MM0-ap SSID=eduroam time=308
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.23
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Copyright (C) 1999-2021 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: PARTICULAR PURPOSE
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: GNU General Public License
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Starting - reading configuration files ...
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Debugger not attached
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Creating attribute LDAP-Group
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Driver rlm_sql_unixodbc (module rlm_sql_unixodbc) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_sqlite (module rlm_sql_sqlite) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Creating attribute Unix-Group
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap: libldap older than the version the server was built against
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap: linked: 20458, built: 20459
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP, version: 20458
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_ldap (ldap): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache_authlog): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: tls: Using cached TLS configuration from previous invocation
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache_ldap): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (home_auth_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (local_auth_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (visited_auth_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_detail (pre_proxy_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in detail output
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_mschap (mschap): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_mschap (mschap): authenticating directly to winbind
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql_sqlite: libsqlite version: 3.7.17
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_sql (sql): Initialising connection pool
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: rlm_cache (cache_eap): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay-USec"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type PAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type MS-CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type EAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Autz-Type Status-Server for attr Autz-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type PAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Auth-Type MS-CHAP for attr Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Autz-Type Status-Server for attr Autz-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Compiling Post-Auth-Type REJECT for attr Post-Auth-Type
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: radiusd: #### Skipping IP addresses and Ports ####
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29745]: Configuration appears to be OK
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Ignoring "zombie_period = 40", forcing to "zombie_period = 60"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Debugger not attached
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: systemd watchdog interval is 30.00 secs
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Driver rlm_sql_unixodbc (module rlm_sql_unixodbc) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_sqlite (module rlm_sql_sqlite) loaded and linked
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_ldap: libldap older than the version the server was built against
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_ldap: linked: 20458, built: 20459
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP, version: 20458
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql_acct): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: libsqlite version: 3.7.17
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to database "radius"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: [/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item "FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay-USec"         found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server <default>
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server check-eap-tls
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server inner-tunnel
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server eduroam
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server vmps
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server status
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server mab
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Loaded virtual server default
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: Ready to process requests
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:29 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: logout user=in8836 MAC=fe4c7ee38fb5 IP=172.25.33.206 Quar=N AP=MD-ext-ap SSID=eduroam time=877
:Jul 26 15:54:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:54:44 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: logout user=in9062 MAC=fec79494546a IP=172.25.59.119 Quar=N AP=MD-ext-ap SSID=wlvstaff time=353
:Jul 26 15:55:05 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (13) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0xade514cfade70d24
:Jul 26 15:55:14 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:55:15 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=a8db03ee8414 AP=MA030-ap1 SSID=eduroam cause=Wrong Password
:Jul 26 15:55:15 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:55:17 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: rlm_sql_sqlite: Opening SQLite database "/var/spool/radius/ident.db"
:Jul 26 15:55:19 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=fe5ed5e0d637 AP=SC004-ap SSID=eduroam cause=Account Locked Out
:Jul 26 15:55:26 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=a8db03ee8414 AP=MA140-ap SSID=eduroam cause=Wrong Password
:Jul 26 15:55:32 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (65) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0x9491282c9592315b
:Jul 26 15:55:49 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: failed user=[email-masked] MAC=a8db03ee8414 AP=MA030-ap1 SSID=eduroam cause=Wrong Password
:Jul 26 15:55:50 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (79) Marking home server 194.83.56.233 port 1812 alive
:Jul 26 15:55:58 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (131) Marking home server 194.82.174.185 port 1812 alive
:Jul 26 15:56:07 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (148) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0x6fc5e92b6fc0f03f
:Jul 26 15:56:17 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: (160) eap: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state 0xc57997a5c57b8e78
:Jul 26 15:56:35 freerad1.wlv.ac.uk radiusd[29747]: logon user=in8727 MAC=aad4d88c0cd9 IP=172.25.23.254 Quar=N AP=MD-ext-ap SSID=eduroam