accouting stop message disconnects the user after 2 mins.

PJH pauljherring at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:50:02 CET 2012

I'm mildly curious as to why this went out to the *announce* list....

(Along with the absence of evidence of configuration problems being the
problem, and it being blamed because of the chain of CDMA, PDSN, AAA, none
of which may be the problem......)
Forgotten I was actually on this list to be honest. Not that I want to be
removed you understand.
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Kristen Eisenberg <
kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I am facing a very unique problem with PDSN when a user gets connected
> with CDMA Broadband connection our PDSN sends a accounting stop message to
> vendor AAA server and disconnects the user just after
> 2 mins of connection.
>
>  Kristen Eisenberg
> Billige Flüge
> Marketing GmbH