FreeRadius on Lynx OS 4

Iandc Davies Iandc.Davies at Marconi.com
Thu Aug 11 17:57:53 CEST 2005

> $PATH is for commands.  It won't help here.

Realised that after I'd sent the mail.

Found that our Lynx version puts the libraries and shared objects in /lib
and /lib/shlib.
Changed the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and SHLIB_PATH to include these but to the same
affect when I
rerun configure

I'm starting to wonder if my login account is set up correct, as I didn't
expect THIS much trouble.

Ian Davies {02476 564662}
          Internal   (x740 4662)
IMS-SIPAC
Software Development Engineer

"Iandc Davies" <Iandc.Davies at Marconi.com> wrote:
> Managed to get the headers onto the machine at last and have run
freeradius
> 1.0.4 again from original tarball
> with the same configure results. It still doesn't seem to find the
> /usr/include/sys directory even though I've put
> it into my user $PATH attribute.

  Your compiler should know about the headers.  If it doesn't, it
won't work.

> Looking more closely at the configure script itself, should there be a
case
> statement for lynxos ?

  Maybe.  I'm not sure it matters too much.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html