Release 1.0.5?

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Wed Aug 17 11:19:36 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:

>   It has a few fixes that are very nice, like MAC OS X support.
>
>   I'll see if I can fix the thread pool issue soon.
>
>   Other than that, any reason to hold off on releasing 1.0.5?

There're a few things pending, but they're not very important.

- A post on the mailing list suggests to change the case-insensitive
  searches for PostgreSQL. We need someone who has a setup with
  PostgreSQL to test these changes and sends a patch for postgresql.conf.

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2005-August/008643.html

- I'll try to close bug #253 today. This makes a differentiation
  between <0 (failure) and >0 (reject) in Exec-Program-Wait.

- I'm not running LDAP on my site, but if bug #261 is reproductible,
  it should be fixed in 1.0.5 (attributes retrieved from ldap are
  truncated at first space)

- And perhaps there're some bugs standing for a long time in the
  bugzilla that we may want to fix in 1.0.5...

--
Nicolas Baradakis