Release 1.0.5?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Tue Aug 23 18:00:28 CEST 2005

"Alexander Voropay" <alec at artcoms.ru> wrote:
>  Could you please to pay some attention to this problem:
>
> https://list.xs4all.nl/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2005-June/008471.html
>
> (see thread).

  Did *you* read the thread?

https://list.xs4all.nl/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2005-June/008480.html

  You were given a way to work around the problem, and you had no
response.

>  As far as I found, this error is triggered only when logging "-X" is enbled.

  The current CVS head is in transition, and may not be stable.

  It also has NOTHING to do with 1.0.5, so it won't affect the 1.0.5
release.

>  Seems, something wrong  with logging in multithreaded environment.
> (not multithread safe ?)
>
> ./src/lib/log.c:42: *  This also isn't multithreaded-safe, so it'll have to be changed

  When you use "-X", no threads are created, so that isn't the problem.