EAP-AKA

kalyani gopalabhatla kalyanikishore at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 23:02:35 CET 2005

 Hi,

  Thanks a lot  Alan  for your reply.
  We have got a few questions
  1. Is hostapd server used for Windows or for Linux?
  2. Is hostapd used in the place of free RADIUS in windows?
  3. Writing code for AKA is difficult on Linux or Windows?
  4. Do we need to use Cisco Aironet 340 series accesspoint or is there any other accesspoint that supports for AKA
  5.To write code for AKA, do we need to understand the all the SIM files.
  We are finding it difficult to understand the code. What files are mostly common for EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.

  Thanks
  kal
  Raji