Problem in client_find() in CVS head

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at
Fri Jul 1 11:06:39 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:

> > The following patch solved the problem for me, but perhaps there is a
> > better solution. If I get approval, I can commit it to the CVS.
>   It looks fine to me.
>   I think the problem in the original version was the ~0 stuff, which
> wasn't cast to uint32_t.  It works for me, so I didn't see it as a
> problem.  But the new code is clearer, and most likely more portable.

Thankyou for the favorable comment. I added the patch in the CVS a few
minutes ago.

Nicolas Baradakis

More information about the Freeradius-Devel mailing list