PAP failure

Batta, Anurag Anurag_Batta at usr.com
Tue Jun 7 20:17:49 CEST 2005

I have been running it in debug mode. I don't think it's the module
itself.

Here is what I see:

Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host X.Y.73.124:32769, id=77,
length=56
        User-Name = "test"
        User-Password = "test"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 1812
  Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns noop for request 0
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the
request: Rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Delaying request 0 for 1 seconds
Finished request 0