ZyXEL

Shawn K. O'Shea shawno at airpath.com
Mon Jun 13 22:12:08 CEST 2005

I just joined the devel list and was looking at the recent archives. My
company uses a lot of ZyXEL equipment and we work with them pretty
closely (some of their sales folks were just out here a few weeks ago
and I have one of their APs sitting on my desk right now for 802.1X
testing). If you are having trouble getting in touch with anyone, feel
free to get in contact with me and I'll see what I can do.

-Shawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shawn O'Shea
Network Engineer
Airpath Wireless, Inc.
"Clearing the Way"
781-250-3500-office
781-250-3535-direct
781-250-3503-fax
shawno at airpath.com
http://www.airpath.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This electronic message contains information from Airpath Wireless,
Inc., and may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail shawno at airpath.com or telephone at
(781) 250-3500.