Include file nonsense..

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Thu Nov 10 19:19:05 CET 2005

Would that be better than just adding a hierarchy layer under the
src/include directory?  So, instead of symlinking freeradius-devel to
include during the make process, you just have src/include/freeradius/.

Then your include line looks like:
#include <freeradius/includefile.h>

and your CFLAGS line looks like:
CFLAGS += -I$(top_builddir)/src/include

I think this would be more along the lines of what other projects do and
possibly a little less confusing.

--Mike

Michael Griego
Wireless LAN Project Manager