wiki?

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Wed Nov 23 15:47:40 CET 2005

On Nov 23, 2005, at 8:35 AM, Michael Griego wrote:

> Actually, this seems like a really good idea...  Would it be
> possible to install a wiki on the FreeRADIUS site?  I saw a post
> from another user saying he had set one up, but I think an
> "official" FR wiki linked from the site would be good.  Thoughts?

Could be doable.

Since I'm hosting the website, cvs, and bugzilla, that's probably a
call for
me.  Unless someone else wants to host it?  :)  I've toyed around
with a wiki
for an internal project, but not that experienced with running/
setting one up.

If no one else steps up, I'll see what I can do.  I've got a long
weekend here,
so this would be something to test out.

-Chris
--
Chris Parker
Director, Engineering

(888)212-0099   Fax (847)963-1302
Wholesale Internet Services     http://www.megapop.net
VoiceEclipse, The Fresh Alternative http://www.voiceeclipse.com

NOTICE: Message is sent IN CONFIDENCE to addressees. It may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary or confidential.