Patch for -= -* -~ operators, rlm_policy

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Oct 14 06:00:48 CEST 2005

The substar regex patch has been discussed previously.

It adds the -* and ~- operators, and changes -= operator to behave
correctly.

The work I did on rlm_policy to suit my needs I split into 2 patches.

The rlm_policy-fix patch is the minimum I found to be required to make
the module perform for me.

rlm-policy-subops patch is the other half of what I use the rlm_policy
for. It depends on the -~ operator patch.

Included for giggles is my working!! policy.txt file.

Thanks to Alan and company for the rlm_policy module! I have high hopes
for it.

Thanks for any consideration, any and all feedback welcome.

Joe